Today was weigh in day...

I only lost 1.4 pounds this week. The good news is, it was a loss and they do say, 1 to 2 pounds a week is very healthy. Of course, I like it better when I have bigger numbers but I'm realistic and will take any weight loss I can get. Today Lina said I needed a rest day, which means only one trip to the gym, LOL. She whupped my butt in that one trip but it was still only one trip. I'll take it.

Anyone else watching the Biggest Loser? I'm a little sad to see Bettie Sue go. At first she was just crochety old woman but she really grew on me. Of course, her and her daughter did a horrible job of pleading their case, LOL. I like the yellow team so I'm glad they got to stay though. The real reason I'm bringing the show up is, in the beginning I loved the orange team but now I can't stand them. I had heard that this season people were going to be penalized for deliberately gaining weight but I guess since they still posted a loss that doesn't count. I don't like it. I don't like the way they're playing the game and at this point I actually like Mark more then the orange team. I am almost always doing cardio during this show and it really makes the time fly.

I have been reading Lisa Kleypas' A Scandal in Spring. As much as I enjoy all of the paranormals I read whenever I pick up a good historical it reminds me why historicals will always be my first love. Sure, paras are new and exciting but historicals are my comfort food.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

You know I watch BL! I was really put out with the water weight gain and loved that it back fired on them when Mark & Jay won immunity!! The whole reason for them being there is to loose weight and change their unhealthy lifestyle to a healthy one--the money is just the icing on the cake!

I LOVED Lisa Kleypas' Wallflower series!! I have her Mine Till Midnight upstairs waiting for me to finish Sylvia Day's Ask For It. Speaking of Sylvia Day--you would like her! She writes HOT historicals!

Leiha said...

Yeah, I'm as irritated as Bob is when the game factors in to the weight loss. It would have been awesome if the orange team went home.

I have heard of Sylvia Day but haven't checked her out. Thanks for the recommend. After all, I am a fan of historicals and it's hot too? Even better!