I totally planned on blogging last night...

I had the pics taken and downloaded but Lina has turned me on to the wonder that is Rome. She brought the first season down with her and we've been watching 2 episodes a night and Rome and the nekkid men on there take up all of my attention. Normally staying up late to blog wouldn't be a problem but since I have to get up to go to the gym, no more late nights for me. I am trying to get to bed at midnight each night or as close to it as possible. Actually I planned on only watching one ep last night and go to bed but the show is so damn good! We had to watch two, LOL.

Yesterday was cardio day (yes, you'll be hearing lots of workout stories *G*) and we were going to do an hour on the elliptical. I was listening to Bloodfever on my ipod but it's hard not to be bored while doing cardio. After 15 minutes I would say, I'm a quarter of the way thru, at the 20 minute mark I said I'm a third of the way thru, at the half hour mark I was like SHIT! I'm only half way thru, LOL. After 35 minutes Lina leans over and says, how about we only do 45 minutes and then come hell or highwater we walk tonight. I would have agreed to anything to get my cardio session to end sooner, LOL. Of course, she made me walk faster for the last 10 minutes, dang it!

So last night we bundled up to go walking which also included leather gloves and a scarf for me. It was that cold. And we headed out into the elements. It was also quite windy. Not fun, not fun at all, LOL. The funny thing was, no matter what pace Lina set I was always a couple of steps behind her. She thinks it was so I could look at her ass but if I wanted to look at a fine ass I would just look at mine in the mirror *G*. By the end she was holding my hand so I would keep up. It was cold, it was windy and I had to go to the bathroom! The good news is we walked for 47 minutes and I thought we were only out for a half an hour, the bad news is, we're going walking tonight and we're walking longer. Plus she wants me to walk faster! I don't walk fast. I have short legs. I stroll. I prefer to drive if I have to leave the house. Wish me luck! I need it!

My furniture was delivered on the first woot woot! Here are pics of our living room/office and the view outside of our balcony as well as the pool and hot tub.





The good news is I still love my furniture. The couch is totally comfortable. I think we need to put something on our walls but other then that we're pretty settled in. We're using the dining room as an office and my table is in the kitchen. Lina actually sits at the table to eat, not in front of the tv, what a concept! I bought the bamboo table at Ross, it's tv tray style and so convenient I love it and you know how much I love Ross. You can't really see it but I have another bookshelf on the other side of the tv full of photo albums. Lina is happy we got a couch since I spent all of my time in my bedroom until it got delivered. I didn't like sitting on the floor. I keep telling her I'm a delicate flower but for some reason she doesn't believe me.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Hey girlie, I love the pics of your new home. And the view is awesome! Looks (and sounds) like all is going well for you and Lina. That's so cool!! Good luck with the working out. I got me a new treadmill that has auto incline and all the other bells and whistles. I love it, but I still like the elliptical better. Just think how much MORE awesome your butt is going to look with all this working out. You're definitely going to need more mirrors to admire it. LOL!!

When you get a chance, drop me an e-mail with your new snail mail addy.

Hugs!!
Ro

Bo said...

I want to die after just 3 mins on the elliptical.It would not take much for Evilina to break me,LOL.

I love the new place!I really like the river view,and the fact that you are so close to the beach,well,I bet you can smell the ocean. That will make me jealous,I love the smell of the ocean.

Every time I've ever moved I never felt settled & like it was truly home until all my pictures were hung.

I am LOL picturing Lina walking briskly along,holding your hand.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like extreme boot camp has begun!!! That's great though! I went back to pilates today after The holidays! I'm sure my abs will remind me of that tomorrow!! Great house pics! Love the furniture! Nice view. Now remember since you are in Daytona - NASCAR City. Pick up the most recent Sports Illustrated for details and hit the NASCAR BARS!!!

Gennita said...

Glad to see you girls settled down ;-). Now imagine me working outside on a three-storey building in that cold weather...brrrrr! Don't worry, Leiha, it's going to be back in the 70s this weekend!

Sarah said...

Hey chick, it is gorgeous and I just love your view and pool.

I am also terribly impressed with your dedication to fitness. You almost make me want to haul my butt off the couch!

I have to say to I LOVE ROME!!! It is seriously good and I throughly enjoyed it while it was on here. Love me some hbo!

Leiha said...

Hey stranger! Great to see you online. You know I need someone kicking my pants to get me working out and Lina is just the woman to do it LOL. Congrats on the treadmill. I AM looking forward to my even awesomer ass, LOL.

Well on some days I'm sure we can smell the river, LOL. Ill have to take a pic out our front door for you. The hotels are on the beach so it almost looks like Vegas with the neon signs. I know what you mean about pics, I feel that way about books and pics. As for Lina holding my hand, I think the neighbors we passed in the parking lot think we're lesbians, LOL.

Well I don't know where the NASCAR bars are but there are PLENTY of biker bars, LOL. SI has a story on bars in Daytona? Guess I'll have to check. I hope that your abs aren't too sore.

OMG Jenna, I didn't even think of you working on roofs in this weather!!! That must have been awful. I'm glad the weather is getting better for you! OK, for me too LOL.

LOL, you know how it is, new year, resolutions, Lina as a roommate. I have no choice but to go workout. We watched 3 eps of Rome last night, I love it!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I love your new place chic, and I especially love the view! I could spend hours & hours & hours sitting out there on the balcony. The furniture looks beautiful, I'm glad you don't have buyers-regret!

Like Bo, I'm LMAO at the mental image of Lina getting her hike on and dragging you along by a hand! Ha!

Rachael Narins said...

I love the pictures my sweet little flower! Your place looks so great!

Good luck stretching those legs out to move faster!

Mwoah,
Rachael