One day its hot...

and the next day it's not but you know what? It snowed this weekend in Atlanta so I cannot complain, LOL. Saturday there was a tornado watch and at one point there was a clap of thunder and a bolt of lightning so close it made Lina and I both jump out of our skin. Actually it was like BOOM BOOM BOOM but like gunshots. If we had been struck by lightning that would not have been a good thing, LOL.

Lately all of my money has been spent shopping. Want to guess what for? Why it would be for workout clothes because I now workout twice a day and my wardrobe was not designed for that much sweating. I even had to buy more socks because I was running out faster then I did laundry. I had bought a pair of sweat pants at VS that I loved so I went online where there was more of a selection and they were having a big sale on them and ordered a bunch in the same size my other ones were. They didn't fit as well when I got them so I had to send everything back. Well a couple of the pants fit but were too high waisted and not meant for my short body. Next I went to Ross where I spent a fortune but a part of that fortune was on new tank tops and shorts. The shorts I own are short shorts or dress shorts, not meant for the gym. Yesterday we went to Target where I bought even more workout clothes! This getting in shape thing is putting a dent in my wallet but at least I look cute when I get to the gym, let's not talk about what I look like when I leave, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

'my wardrobe was not designed for that much sweating.' LMAO!

I saw yesterday the freakish weather over there.The mention of snow makes me realize I haven't really gone up to the mountains yet this winter,that will have to change.I love to watch lightning but it can be scary when it strikes close & thunder shakes the windows.

It will be a lot more fun to buy clothes in six months,you'll be buying stuff you don't sweat in LOL.Well,on second thought...I suppose,under the right conditions....*G*

Nes said...

Ooooh!!! Welcome to my world! LOL.

Remember how I would spend a lot on tennis clothes and you're always like, WHY? LOL.

Well now you know. :P

I can't wait to see you in them, chick so that means, piccies!!

*waves@Bo* Like you chick, I love watching lightning.

Leiha said...

LOL Bo, you know me well! There's sweating and then there's sweating.

Girl, I know how much you enjoy the cold. Definitely take advantage of it while you can, you know it will be hot before you know it.

Nes, I don't spend a fraction of what you spend on tennis clothes. Don't even try, LOL.