We finally hit the NASCAR bar

and while the drinks were ass, the environment was a lot of fun. I ordered a blue drink in honor of Nancy. The blue drink that was on the menu the bartender told me wasn't very good so then we decided on a blue margarita and guess what, it wasn't very good either, LOL. My next drink was a grey goose greyhound but their grapefruit juice tasted horrible, after that I decided I was done drinking for the night. I may have to just drink shots when I go there next time. We thought they would have karaoke but apparently that is Thur and Fri night so we will have to go back. Lina pinkie swore with the bartender that we would be back (otherwise she wasn't going to let us leave, LOL).

Of course, before we went out for a couple of drinks we had to eat. On the menu was the winter squash soup and the tortellini spinach salad with skewers of scallops and mussels wrapped with bacon. Damn, my mouth is watering just typing that out. F

You know the gym is only open for 3 hours on Sundays. Well we didn't get there til half an hour before they closed because Lina was watching the football game. So she says that makes up for the night we missed the gym because I was talking to my brother, LOL. Of course she says I still owe her for the chinese buffet. Something tells me I'll be paying for that meal for a long time to come.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

And here I thought I was only going to be taunted about the skewers over the phone,LOL! They do look yummy,and what's that floating in the soup? The Gruyere croutons? Mmmmmm.

Sorry the drinks sucked,I betcha you could make better at home.I can't stand tequila straight but like a good margarita once in a while if it's plain.It's a good excuse to have salt *G*

Leiha said...

Why yes, those would be gruyere croutons. I think gruyere has been moved up to one of my favorite cheeses after this weekend, LOL.

I made my greyhound this weekend with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice since I had some grapefruits in the fridge. Worlds better. Not a big margarita drinker but when I do it had better be tasty and this was not. Oh well, I'll find something there palatable I won't give up, LOL.

Sarah said...

Chef Lina *Ramsey*??? Looks yum!

AND, that is a gigantic blue drink!