Finally!

I finally ordered all of the prints I wanted to put into photo albums. I know I have been talking about it forever. I was a year and a half behind, do you want to know how many pics I got printed? 885!!! Keep in mind I went to Europe during this time, there was the Sherri signing in Seattle, RWA Atlanta, RWA Dallas, vegas and Jersey trip, my cruise, visit to Orlando, trip to Charleston and various trips to Atlanta from my wonderful friends. I actually practiced some serious editing. There 900 pics taken in Vegas/Jersey alone, LOL. Luckily snapfish is having a 9 cent a print special until the 14th, the catalyst for all of this. Of course, I ordered so many prints that my shipping is $26 but that ended up being cheaper then if I picked them up at Walgreens which would have then been 19 cents a print. Now I have to buy a few more photo albums and dig out some of the empty frames I have packed up. I do have one or two empty photo albums but I have a feeling I'll need more.

So yesterday Lina had me go to the gym and do some cardio while she was in school. The night before we had gone to the gym and I was kicking ass on the elliptical so I fully planned on doing the same yesterday. Such was not the case. I was planning on doing a half an hour on the elliptical at a nice brisk pace and then 15 minutes on the treadmill. The last minute or two on the elliptical I was dying but I wasn't stopping but then I headed over to the treadmill which is usually not too bad after the elliptical but I was so pooped from the other machine I only lasted 5 minutes and then decided the bike would be easier because I could sit down, even though I hate the bike, makes my bum sore and my knees don't like it. I was so out of it that a trainer had to come over and help me move my bike seat. The bike was a no go also because I couldn't pedal enough to keep the machine going so I was done, LOL. I called it a day and went to meet Lina to get our pedis. Don't worry, we went back to the gym later on that night to do weights.

As for pedis, I went with a nice bright pink. I like pink in the summer months and since it feels like summer I decided to celebrate with a fun summer color. Now I just need a tan to go with the summer colors. If only I could work from the pool. I wouldn't be able to see the computer screen with the sun shining on it LOL. Maybe this weekend I'll lay by the pool and read. I have so many books calling my name. I want to have a little bit of a tan before my first visitors come in. Nancy and Su have bought their tickets. I lured Nancy here with the weather and Su with happy hour in walking distance! They'll be here next month. I'm hard at work researching where we can eat. I may have to skip the food log that week, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Oh good,I'm not the only one that procrastinates about pic printing!I was so behind the last time I printed pics for our family scrapbook that I ran out both of my ink cartridges that day *G* Of course I am so lazy that I haven't gotten new ones yet,so I will be behind again by the time I do.

Anyone that can do a half hour on the elliptical has my respect.So you're forgiven for not sticking with the treadmill after.Somehow,though,I don't think Lina is going to see it that way,LOL.

Looking forward to the stories & pics when Nanner & Su visit!

Sarah said...

That is so cool about all your pics. I have been so lazy with mine for so long I don't know where to start!

After reading about you and your pedis I had my very 1st before Xmas. I went for a festive red. It was so nice am going back for another very soon! And no, we don't live in the dark ages but in the last year with the new mall opening there are now several nailbars.

Leiha said...

If Snapfish wasn't having their sale who knows when I would have printed my pics. Once you get behind it's so hard to catch up. I have a printer but the ink runs out quickly and with the amount of pics I take I figure it's cheaper to print online. When I get around to it, LOL.

Sarah that is wonderful to hear! I can give myself a pedi but I'd so much rather have someone else do it and it's nice to have pretty toes. I consider it one of life's musts. I'm glad that you enjoyed yours:)