It's time for another Mannion contest...

This one brought to you courtesy of Brenda. I have turned Brenda onto the joy of the audio book. Like any good pusher, I gave her a taste by lending her Darkfever and then she went out and bought Bloodfever. Woo hoo, my master plan worked, LOL. BAM has loaded Bloodfever onto her ipod so she no longer needs the cds and she is donating it to a worthy cause, to the happiness of my Mannions. Everyone who posts to this blog in the next 24 hours (til midnight eastern time on Tuesday) will be eligible to win. I just finished listening to BF, sure I've read it a few times already but I pick up things while listening that I missed while reading. That and it makes cardio so much easier. Since I'm done with BF I'll be listening to The Highlander's Touch next. It's nice to have connections because cardio is a bitch and anything that can make it go by faster I am all for.

Thank you Brenda for being so generous and yes, this contest is open to all who read and if you live out of the country that is not a problem. I will mail wherever.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Count me in! And I'll put it on my ipod too, and donate it back if I win.
Every single person alive NEEDS to enjoy the Fever books!

I hate cardio too, I got mine today moving my library from the basement to the new room upstairs that I painted & decorated this weekend, I am going to be hating life tomorrow LOL
Miss ya chic, I want to call you this week, is there a better time of day your time I should call?

Anonymous said...

Well,you know that I love the Food Network, but until I saw that episode, I had no idea about adding all that on an open-face turkey sandwich!!! I'll let you try it first! LOL So hey, a little confused here. On Jenna's blog, I always thought that Ranger Buddy and Uber Alpha Male are 2 different people???? Am I wrong???

NancyB said...

OK - I am ready to win :)

Rosie said...

Hey chica, I have to enter this one since our library system here sucks with respect to audio books. They either have classics or types like Danielle Steele. Aargh.

I'm working my way up to the amount of cario I used to do. Got a treadmill for Xmas and love it. It's got all the bells and whistles - including auto incline. See, the idiot was good for something!! LOL.

Hugs,
Ro

Anonymous said...

I think second place should get a Kentucky hot brown!!

Just pack it in some dry ice and FedEx it!! :)

Ranger Buddy and I have a lot in common. I can get bikers to give me wide berth too! Especially after I take a huge gulp of beer after eating a chilidog with extra onions, jalapenos, and cheese.

Love,
Poo-doody

Bo said...

LOL@Nanner getting right to the point!

Hmm,KMM stuff,I think I need it.Count me in,of course!

This gives me an idea,too.I've been wanting to get another mp3,a bigger one,and now I think if I do that I could use the old one just for audio books! Brilliant! *G* Since I mainly listen to it at work,though,I don't know if that's such a good idea.The boss might not like me stopping every two minutes to scribble down new theories,LOL.

Tell Brenda thanks for the contest!

Sarah said...

Cool, have recently been converted to the ebook...willing to try something new!!

PS me 3 re the uber alpha??

Leiha said...

OMG, did you move all of your books? You are going to be sore, that is for sure! If you have verizon you can call me anytime that is not nap time (from 2 to 5pm, I don't sleep that entire time, I just lay down at different times, LOL). If you don't have verizon after 9pm my time. I'm close to the end of my minutes until the 20th.

Linda, maybe you should make that sammich for Nancy. Flay grilled the tomato first which looked tastier. I was confused at first too but Ranger Buddy is the Uber Alpha Male, after all, who is more alpha then him?

Good thing you were ready to win chick.

Rosie, I'm glad to see you're having fun with your treadmill. Good for you!

LMAO Su! You are my hero!

Bo, audio books are wonderful. I know Mich uses them while she is cleaning.

Sarah, once you discover audiobooks Steve will have to fight even more for your time, LOL.