Whips, part deaux

Lina came through with a full body pic of me so you can see the whole ensemble. I left the whip in the car during the booksigning, I didn't want to scare anyone. OK, that's not true, I think I would have been too tempted to use it so I decided it would be best to put it away, LOL.Here is a great pic of the gang that Lina took. Don't we look like we can kick some Daimon butts? For those of you who don't read Dark Hunter books, they are the bad guys.

Thanks to a little groveling Sherri actually joined us for dinner before the signing. Yeah, we're cool like that. Actually, Sherri is cool like that. She also brought along her friend and fellow author Dianna Love-Snell and she brought her author friend Mary Buckam. So we were a lucky bunch of gals that night surrounded by three authors and a restaurant with a full bar, LOL.Afterwards we headed to the bookstore where Sherri was doing a Q & A. I was a little buzzed at the time so I don't really remember what all was said. Then we hung out in line to get our books signed and while in line they had a raffle so I won a laniard and Su, the hussy won the t-shirt, which there was only one per signing. Lina won the t-shirt in Jersey. After the signing we went home to change and drop off Aimee and Linda (she was going to go, until I accidentally shut the truck door on her finger *OUCH*). By the time we made it to their hotel the bar was closed (really, we didn't need anymore drinks, LOL) so we all sat around the lobby chatting and having a great time until we were all so tired it was time to go. It was a wonderful experience to finally meet an author that I have loved for a long time and to make new friends while at it.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

Thanks for posting Heather! Good luck on creating your blog.