A girl can only be so productive

Well, if that girl is me, anyway. Yup, the packing has begun! I can put it off no longer. As I was packing I noticed I have a lot of photo albums, imagine that. I also packed most of my books, which is nowhere near as many as a lot of you have. Considering how often I have moved over the years I am sure you can understand why I have to have my keeper list small. I even got rid of some more books this move and I just paired down in Jan! I just got rid of some to be read books that looked like they were never going to be read. Of course, I will be making a trip to the UBS to see if I can find other books to add to my TBR pile, LOL. I also packed most of my picture frames so I guess when I want to see myself around the house I will have to look in a mirror. And the toughest part, figuring out what clothes to pack. I need to have clothes that I'm taking with me to Seattle, clothes that go to Amsterdam but also clothes for here. Those are all different things, well Seattle and Amsterdam not too different. So far I am packing clothes I know I will not be wearing, like turtle necks and workout clothes, LOL.

I also made my bed today. I pretty much only make my bed after I've washed the sheets, why make my bed if I'm going to be crawling back into it in a few hours? But there is something wonderful about crawling into a freshly laundered made bed. Which is why it's time for me to take a break. I need to pace myself on this whole packing business. I wouldn't want to experience burn out and my bed is calling me. So I grabbed Sherrilyn Kenyon's NIght Pleasures to get me ready for her signing this week and I'm going to take a break. I will get back to my packing....... eventually.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

God, girl, packing sucks. No wonder you have put it off so often. I swear I will not be moving any time soon. I don't think I could handle it without having a nervous breakdown. LOL. You are one adventurous girl, my friend.

Leiha said...

I'm hoping my next move lasts at least a year. It would be nice for the dust to settle for a change, LOL.