The Dirty Martini

What, did you think I was done talking about our adventures in Seattle? Nope! The great thing about going on trips is it gives me plenty of things to blog about. Don't worry, I'll be talking about painting my nails soon enough, after all, I have another trip to get ready for, LOL.

The reason we weren't able to drink our bottles of sparkling wine was because we decided to go out and check out Everett's nightlife. Who knew they had one? We went to the Dirty Martini since we are all fans of martinis. They have a great martini menu, although I don't recommmend the key lime, Nancy and I had tried that in the past. I had a dirty martini, they called it something else cause it was stuffed with blue cheese and it was yummie! The best thing about it was, they accidentally made 2 of them so my second one was free, woo hoo! Other then the drinks the place was kind of lame. The DJ hosts MySpace parties there! No wonder they carded us at the door, LOL. But the best thing about the evening was just sitting around the booth laughing and joking. The great thing about wherever we are, we're going to have a great time with lots of laughter.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Michele said...

I am SO deprived. I've never had a martini, just like this past week, I shocked everyone when I said I'd never had gogonzola cheese. Or Blue cheese and here you are, blogging about a drink that combines both.
Who knew?
I gotta get me a life.

Leiha said...

What?!?! No martini or blue cheese? Now that is a crime Michele. You have to come to a RBL function one day and we can de-virginize you, LOL. Blue cheese is my favorite cheese so combine it with olives and booze, yay, LOL. It was my first time and I liked it! I don't like martinis straight up, I'm all about the flavored ones. Now there's so many to choose from. I love it!

Michele said...

I would Luuurve to go to an RBL get together. Alas with 2 young kids, being de-verginized (giggle) will have to wait. Having no baby sitters rots - can't even go to the movies together with DH, we go separately and then get together to talk about likes and dislikes of the film. To go for a few days with other romance readers who know how to have fun would be a dream come true! Right now, just a dream.
The closest I get to a fellow RBL is when I visit Merry. She is SUCH a peach.
I enjoy RBL life vicariously through you and the other great gals who post pics, and - thanks to your wisdom - will be getting blogs.

Amazing thing that. I think you started a wave - Doesn't that make you feel, oh, I don't know - powerful? *grin*

Leiha said...

LOL, I don't know if powerful would be the right word but I don't mind being a trendsetter. Who knows, if I try hard enough maybe the siesta will come into fashion in the states, now that would be awesome!

That sucks that you have to watch movies seperately but I guess you get to watch what you want this way. Maybe you and the DH should have a martini party for two after the kiddies go to sleep one night *G*.