a fabreeze bottle, a car charger and a water bottle

What do these items all have in common? Why they would be what Su, Nancy and I were using as microphones yesterday on our ride home. Who needs a karaoke machine when Nancy has a cd player in her car? Nancy doesn't have a lot of songs to choose from but we did find a couple that were sing at the top of our lungs worthy, such as My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. A truck went by with a dog in the back, I do believe the dogs ears were bleeding. The look on its face was not one of pleasure. We were singing All By Myself by Sheena Easton (I think) at a stop light and some guy looked back at us funny, again, not a look of pleasure on his face. It was more a look of who is dying and should I call 911? It's interesting, having a mic in your hands makes you really concentrate on singing, my eyes kept closing. Of course, that's cause I was singing sooo loudly. Anyway, it's a good thing I wasnt' driving because we would have gotten in an accident. Don't worry, Nancy put her mic down when we went on the freeway. But good friend that I am, I shared my microphone. I wouldn't want to be left out.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

LOL! Too funny! I sing out loud too when in the car and get funny looks. But sheet... My Heart Will Go On? Can you say: AAAAACCCK!!! My ears! My ears!!