The title of my blog should be....


The Adventures of being me and Linda, LOL. But I cannot post about last week without mentioning the lemon tart that Linda made for us last week. While hanging out with Linda yesterday (and flipping through food magazines figuring out what I wanted her to cook) I told her I loved her before I moved to Portland and she cooked for me but I love her more now, LOL.

Anyway, the night before Linda came to WA she made everything for a lemon tart and brought it down to us. Needless to say, I was more then happy to carry the cooler inside, LOL. She tried a new crust that was so good Lina kept trying to eat by itself and then she topped it with lemon curd and fresh strawberries AND a white chocolate mousse. Foodgasm anyone? I swear, it was the best tart I've ever had so when she says she can cook, she means it.

BTW, I am more then happy to let my other friends impress me with their culinary skills. I admit it, I'm a food whore, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Being the host of this get together, guess who got the leftover frositng and lemon curd? Yup - me! I ate the frosting between grahm crackers and use the lemon curd on gingerbread- It was divine!

Leiha said...

Rosie, my mouth is watering. Yup, you should definitely move to Spokane, LOL. I'll ask Linda for the recipe the next time I see her.

Dang, I should have taken some of that lemon curd home with me! Now I'm so regretting trying to be healthy, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yep Linda can SO COOK!!! She is is just WONDERFUL!!! I am so jealous that I wasn't there to enjoy all the fun & food!! *G*

Let me know when your going to Rosie's for dinner & I'll tag along. LOL

Leiha said...

LOL and I know that's not an empty promise Linda now that you're retiring.