I'm here!!!!!

I'm trying to get adjusted to the time difference but luckily Nes took pity on me and let me sleep for a couple of hours, I should be good to go by tomorrow, back to my 10 hours of sleep a night (I kid, sort of).

The first leg of my trip was a little tough. I was in the middle seat. I hate the middle seat. my neck got a crick in it and it was hard to get comfortable. I feel sorry for people who are fully grown, LOL. Luckily the second leg of my trip was much better. I was in a window seat AND the seat next to me was empty so even though I didn't sleep as much I did spend a lot of time laying down. I didn't do as much reading as I wanted to, I just basically laid there and listened to my music when I wasn't napping. Oh, I am such a fan of naps, as you are all quite aware of, LOL.

Nes and Jan Kees were at the airport to greet me with big smiles and open arms! it was great after my exhausting flight. JK was on hand to document our meeting, too bad the pics didn't turn out that well, LOL. We'll have to work on our photog since Nes and I both want to be in the pictures (big shock). First things first, Nes takes me home and gets me settled, which means getting my computer set up, LOL. Then once I was settled it was karaoke time! I blame my lack of voice on tiredness. What I'm going to blame it on tomorrow I have no idea.

After a shower to make me feel human we went to the market. I was going to post a pic of the fries we had, a bag of fries with oinions, ketchup, mayonaise and peanut sauce which only cost 1 Euro but apparently Nes doesn't know how to work a camera also. But the fries were delish! There was so much on there that you have to eat it with a fork. After picking up some fruit we went to the store which was really cool. They have these things that you grab at the beginning of your shopping adventure which you grab and you scan your items as you go and by the end you go to pay and leave. I guess they do random checks to make sure people aren't stealing but it was very cool. Plus, Nes has her own shopping basket so we don't have to bag anything.

Then we came back to her house where we proceeded to take advantage of the gorgeous day by sunbathing topless in her backyard. Thank goodness for her fence. We had books to read but you know we spent zero time reading and all of the time talking and laughing, lots of laughing. Nes and I chat all of the time so there is no getting to know you phase, we talk like we saw each other yesterday versus 5 years ago. After the sun and fun I had to go inside and take a nap or else I would never make it throught the day.

It was tough waking up but I made myself do it, I am trying to get my body clock adjusted. It was nice though because while I was sleeping she made dinner. How awesome is that? Then it was time to chat and eat. Nes and I sat across from each other with our webcams on making faces and chatting online with friends, quite funny.


Now we're both bloggging. Of course, we took a pause to take a picture since my french fry picture didn't turn out. We're snuggled up on the couch watching Pirates of the Carribean annd eating beef jerky. So far the beginning of a great vacation!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

I am already jealous -- OK -You got me, I have been jealous since I heard about this great adventure. Foreign super markets and fries with mayo and peanut sauce! My tummy is rumbly thinking about it. And sunbating topless?? The only thing that will make it better is if you get to a nude beach - Just be sure to figure out how to use the cammera by then :) You know if you had brought your official photographer (Nancy) with you there wouldnt be these problems. Keep on Bloggin' I can't wait to hear more:)

Nes said...

Hey Nanner, I wish you could be here too! Shit, I didn't know she likes playing Master and Slave. Her being the Master and me being her Slave. Heh! Nudie beach... we have that here...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it and are already doing one of your FAV things--EATING! So when are you going to start on the REAL adventures girl? You only have a month to make up for what 3 or 4 years? You need to get out there NOW! Walk away from the blog and get to it!

Anonymous said...

Eating AND nudity??? I'm totally sick with envy!! You had me at 'fries'.

I'm so glad you gals are having fun. Keep posting!!!

Su

Anonymous said...

This makes me wish it was time for Vegas already!! Glad you guys are having an awesome time! Can't wait to hear more.

Leiha said...

Nancy, you know that the french fry part of the post was for you! I knew how much you would like it, I will have to go back next week to get a pic of the decadence for you.

Nes, just wait, I get bossier as time goes by! Gives you something to look forward to, LOL.

Mich, you know I'm all about the food but I promise between a meal or three that I will find other things to do. I can't walk away from my blog, I have a responsibility to my readers, LOL.

Su, when I think nudity and food I think of you! Miss you chick!

Laurie, my asian sistah! It's great to see you here. I miss you!