Bye Bye Everwood

I am a girl who loves my tv. Even if there are shows I don't watch I'll usually tune into the series finale to see how things are wrapped up. You all know I love closure. Everwood is actually a show that I've followed pretty consistently. I can't say I've seen every show but I've watched more episodes then not. Tonight was the series finale and I'm a little sad. They wrapped everything up wonderfully and everyone got their happily ever after which you all know is a must for me but it was bittersweet. There are so few good shows on tv and this one was. There was no murder of the week or great mystery to solve. It was a show about people. You cared about what happened to them. It was wonderfully acted and written and I'm going to miss it.

Don't worry, we haven't been slacking in our cleaning (I tried to clean while Nancy was at work but it was too overwhelming). We cleaned during the commercial breaks. Needless to say, we liked commercial breaks even less then we normally do.

FYI, Chris Pratt who plays Bright on the show and reminds me of Michael Vartan graduated from Lake Stevens HS and went to school with my brother. Now I have to figure out when he's home for a visit so I can meet him!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

You know, I've been an on and offer for Everwood too. But this season I was a faithful watcher. And I was so hoping it would get picked up on the new network. I still can't believe they picked up 7th Heaven instead. Yes, I am sad that Everwood is gone. Oh and now I'm trying to catch up on Gray's Anatomy. I've heard so much about it and am glad they're starting the reruns so I can hop aboard.