Trivia Pursuit

How could I almost forget to post about it! You all know I love my game nights! Nes and I even plan on having one while I'm in Europe, she is very competitive, more so then I, so you KNOW I want to win, LOL.

Anyway, after we came back from the BBQ we sat around gabbing, painting nails and snacking and decided to pull out the Trivia Pursuit. I would have to say that the other girls are as competitive as I am, so the games are fun and challenging, well, if we're sober they are. I still don't remember much about the game night when they visited me, LOL. To make the teams fair (Linda and I would kill is we were on the same team) we rolled the dice to pick teams. It was Aimee, Su and Linda versus Lina, Nancy and I. Pretty evenly matched. Early on the other team took the lead and we struggled to catch up but eventually we did. I won't say that I'm one of the smartest people I know, I certainly know plenty of people who are smarter then I am, several of them were in the room but I'm an excellent guesser, LOL. Just when we got them in our sights they pull into the lead again and they have all of their pie and are going for the win. Su was on it tonight. All of her answers were right and her team listened to her (versus when she visited me in LA, LOL) and she rolled a six right away and got them into the center circle! This was it, for the win. What does Steve Jobs, found of Mac, wear to work everyday. Yeah, they didn't know it either but they do now, that would be a black mock turtleneck and jeans. Mock turtleneck? Yes, we were still in it!

Keep in mind that we were at the BBQ earlier and had been drinking all day and it was afte 1am. All the girls were tired. They actually got into the circle one or two more times but we still eluded death. Finally Lina and Nancy were ready for bed and wanted to concede. I was having none of that, LOL. So they fought off sleep and continued on. And you know what happened don't you? Yup, we had a come from behind victory! Normally the celebration would have been greater but by that time we were all pretty beat but now I can share our win with you all. See, I'm a gracious winner, LOL.

BTW, Nes says her version of Trivia Pursuit is in Dutch, I say, "game on!"
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

You finally get the hockey question you wanted all night, LOL. Don't worry chick, I forgot about it, well, until you just reminded me, LOL.

Thanks Linda! That Nes is more competitive then I am but I have faith in my skills, LOL. It should be interesting, EG!