Friends don't let friends

Time warp alone! Yesterday Su and Aimee came to town. While we were waiting for Aimee to show up we had a couple of drinks and sat on Nancy's porch and got some sun. Nancy's porch in the summertime is a fun place to be. We set up her cd player, played some 80s music, maybe we sang a song or two and just enjoyed ourselves. Nancy even pulled out straw hats for us to enjoy because while I wanted to work on my tan I don't want to age before my time so we wore Nancy's tea party hats, LOL.

Then Aimee showed up and we sat around some more, talked some more and of course, drank some more. Then we went to the seafood buffet and had dinner with Nancy's parents, whom I love. Then we were off to WalMart to purchase an outfir for our evening. We had decided to stay in and watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show but you know this movie is all about audience participation so we all purchased bras and slips and then we went and rented the movie. Ok, to be honest, by this time I was feeling the drinks. While everyone was renting the movie I stayed in Aimee's truck and slept. My mouth may have been hanging open. But I found my second wind when it was time to pop in the movie. No, there are no pictures from this event, we had just eaten as a seafood buffet but it was a blast taking a step to the left and a hop to the right! We played the movie with subtitles so that we could sing along. Turns out, we didn't know as many of the songs as we thought, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

WAAAA!!! I wish I was there! Sounds like you are guys are having a great time!!