Me Goth? It'll be a stretch

For the signing on Thur Su came up with th idea that we should dress sort of goth since Sherri has that sort of sensibility to her and of course I loved it! How fun that will be. The problem is, I'm not a goth kind of girl so I'm trying to pick things out of my wardrobe to wear because I don't want to spend any money if I don't have to. I have plenty of black clothes so it's a question of the correct combo. I found a dress that I thought would suit and then ended up buying a new skirt and tank instead, LOL. but I got them on sale and I will wear them both again.

I decided I had to paint my nails dark for the look, I don't know why I did my toes too since I will be wearing boots but I had to be coordinated, LOL. I didnt' want to go buy new polish and looking through my stuff I saw I had purple polish so I figured enough coats of that would be dark enough. Unfortunately, even 3 coats of fee fi fo plum is not very gothlike but it is a pretty color, LOL.

I still have to work on the finishing touches on my outfit, I'm hoping I can find some mesh gloves but needless to say, you'll be seeing pics of it soon enough. My number one goal was to not be an ugly goth girl, I have my priorities set, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

I'm sure you'll be the cutest damned goth girl there (of course Su will come in second). LOL. Now these pics I can't wait to see. You're right, chick, you just aren't the goth type. Have fun and I am SO jealous!!!

Leiha said...

LOL, it'll be fun to try to pull this off. I think Su is going sexy goth and that she will definitely pull off! Me, I just hope to look somewhat goth:)

Anonymous said...

You guys are going to have so much fun with her. She is such a blast and will love that you guys are dressed up. Give her a big hug for me and tell her hi.