Who needs a job?

I went to a job placement agency today. It's weird being in the workforce again after so many years at the same job. Turns out I'm not qualified for much, LOL. If you need someone to send emails, surf the web and play on photoshop I'm your girl. I also have excellent phone skills and can talk for hours (big suprise). Naps are also a specialty of mine. I can't imagine why the staffing consultant said I would be difficult to place? Just because I want to work in an environment that's somewhat creative and have limited skills beyond television production. When asked about my strengths I did say I was funny. Who wouldn't want to work with someone who was funny? Personality is a big plus in my opinion. When asked about my weaknesses I didn't mention my laziness (after all, I'm trying to get a job here) but I did mention the fact that I don't have ambition and I hate busy work. Looks like the search continues, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :