Go Chloe Go!!!

I don't know about you but I am hooked on Project Runway! I blame my friends because I try to limit my reality shows (they are so addicting) but Mich is a fan and she said that Chloe reminds her of moi so of course I had to check it out and my friend Julie was a fan so I would make the long walk upstairs on Wed night and watch it at her house. Now Nancy and i are watching it together.

Of course right away I loved Chloe, how could I not? She's a cool asian chick, of course she reminds Mich of me. Nancy didn't see it until last night. She had a shirt on that said I heart me and of course I wanted it (if anyone sees it pick one up for me pretty please) and then she had this fabulous bag which I noticed right away and then Nancy was like, ok, I see the resemblance, LOL.

Now it's getting down to the wire and I want Chloe to win big time. She's so kickass! I think her major competition is Daniel, although he was showing a little attitude last night that I did not enjoy. He better check himself before he wrecks himself (sorry, I couldn't resist). I am so ready for Salvitino to be gone, that jump suit was ghastly! Almost everything he does is ghastly, why oh why do the judges keep him on? There's no way he can win it, if he does, I will refuse to watch Project Runway again, well, at least until the new season.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so with you about Chloe. I love her! And I think Nick got railroaded. Daniel's suit was not nearly as bad as that horrible jumpsuit. Santino's designs are just too edgy for me.

NancyB said...

I think I know why Santino is still on. First, the guest judge liked his design (saved his hide this time!). Second, I was watching the credits and it said the judges take the comments of the producers into account when making their decisions. Santino is their moneymaker this season, everyone else is just to nice. Although Leiha is right, Daniel has got some attitude goin on that might make for some exciting last few episodes. I was routing for him till last nigth - he was naughty. 2 more weeks before the finale (hopefully Heidi doesnt pop before then)

Leiha said...

I never saw that in the credits but it so makes sense! I was talking to my friend Rachael and she says the thing about Santino is once he designs his own line it's going to be fabulous because he won't have to deal with the constraints of the show but my argument is, the point of the show is for them to do everything within the parameters that they set and he doesn't do that. Plus, that jumpsuit, ewwww, I would not want that riding that high up on me, it showed everything and it wasn't flattering. I better get my cable set up soon, I don't want to miss the finale!

Anonymous said...

The minute I saw Chloe's "I heart ME" shirt I turned to Kevin and said that is such a Leiha shirt!!

Santino is the Wendy Pepper of this season--the thorne in every body's side that you love to talk trash about.

I'm pulling for Daniel & Chloe to be the final 2!!