Big girl in the little city or little girl in the big city

Well, I definitley prefer being a little girl but unfortunately that's usually referring to my height, LOL. I was having lunch today with my friend Steve who lives in Bend, which, those of you following my whirlwhind move know was my first choice. He was telling me today even though he really wanted me in Bend that Portland is more my style because I'm a city girl. I had another friend say when I left LA that I would be back because I was a big city girl.

This suprises me. I don't like big parties full of people I don't know, I don't go to the happening clubs, can't afford the happening restaurants and can't stand lines. What I do enjoy doing is spending time with my family, going to kickboxing, watching tv, talking on the phone, napping and spending quality time with my friends whether it's a game night, a bbq or popping a movie in and I figure it doesn't matter where I live because as long as I have friends and family near, I can always do that.

Don't get me wrong, I do love the opportunities that come along from living in or near a big city but I think I'm a small town girl at heart.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, I bet your mom was stopped a lot!

I discussed this post with Nancy and she pointed out that I am definitely not a country girl *G* but I like the sense of community that you can get from a smaller town, that being said, I don't like everyone knowing your business (although, I don't mind knowing everyone else's) so like you said, I guess we'll wait and see.

I did just come back from a quickie to LA and had a great time but that's more because I had a great time with my friends.