Well, I'm starting to unpack

and it's not a fun process! I am used to unpacking enough stuff for a small one bedroom apt and adding my sister's and nephew's stuff into the mix has made the process much longer than I anticipated. I did start with important stuff first, my shoes, clothes and purses are all neatly tucked away and this morning I unpacked my autographed books and ARCS (advanced readers copy of books for you non-RBLs in the crowd), My knick knacks are all over my floor, I am a girl who loves having little things here and there now I just have to figure out where and there I want to put them.

Unfortunately, I still dont' have a bed, my sis went to go pick one up for me on her way here this weekend and there was a miscommmunication:(. So once I get everything unpacked I can work on getting me a mattress. Luckily, my insomnia of the night before is gone and I had a wonderful night's sleep. I think I'm getting used to this air mattress, eak!

I do have to work with Jordan on his unpacking style. Instead of opening one box at a time he prefers to opn them all, dig through them, dump them on the floor and play with whatever catches his interest. His room is a disaster! Of course, like me, he has his priorities so his tv is set up along with his Xbox, LOL. I've given him a half hour repreive to play with one of his games and then it's back to his bedroom. If I have to unpack, so does he. Of course, while he's playing his light bright I'm playing here, yep, we're definitely related.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NancyB said...

Hey... I have a question... How come you get to have all sorts of nick nacks but mine are called clutter? No Fair!
The no bed thing totally sucks, just wait, you will be so used to the air matress you wont be able to sleep when you get a real one.
Jordan and I get along great, I think we have the same unpacking system. And that makes me think, I dont have a Light Brite... um gotta go shopping :)

Leiha said...

Because my knick knacks are in an orderly fashion around my house, your clutter usually ends up on the floor, LOL.

BTW chick, I love your new icon! It makes me smile whenever I see it.