Clearance

Is one of my favorite words. Free, is the ultimate but when I'm shopping I look for the big red sign that says Clearance. I am not really a shopper. I don't think of myself that way and yet it seems like I'm always buying stuff. My name is Leiha and I cannot resist a bargain. At least I've gotten better at it, if I'm really not going to wear the purple taffeta dress I won't buy it even if it's at the low low price of $5. I used to do that all of the time, just buy it because the price was so good but what's the point of buying it at a killer price if you're not going to wear it?

But when you find something for a killer price that you will wear it's one of the best feelings in the world. I have bought a party dress for $3, I have bought a summer dress for $1.99 and I loved them both and still own them. Today Nancy B and I were at Old Navy shopping for my nephew and they had blazers for 97 cents. That is correct, your eyes are not deceiving you. Nancy and I each bought two blazers (1 cream, 1 camel) and spent less then a dollar on each of them. What a rush. It made me feel like I spent too much on my turtleneck sweater, did I really need to spend $5 on it? Only time will tell.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

LOL, I know! But it through off my average. I found the sweater first and thought it was a steal but after my blazers it did make me pause. So sad but so true.

NancyB said...

It was such a rush. And let me tell all you plus size sisters out there Old Navy has a plus size section! I was so excited to find that out. My next shoping spree will definatly be there, but I am still recovering from the 3.00 I spent on the 2 jackets and a dress shirt :) It was a great shoping day.

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Tim knows that there is a good chance he will get lucky if when I go grocery shopping, the things we like are not only on sale, but I have coupons!

Anonymous said...

One other thing I wanted to say. How great a feeling that you get to see one of your bestest buds on a regular basis! I'm happy for both of you.

Leiha said...

Thanks Karen! It's been a lot of fun to get to spend so much time with Nancy. We're getting spoiled. It's a good thing I'm leaving tomorrow anymore time together and we wouldn't be able to function seperately again, LOL.

I hope that you get lucky at the store and I bet Tim does too!