I can't drive 65!

Sorry I've been lax in my posting. I decided relatively last minute to drive Los Angeles to pick up the rest of my stuff. I figured it's hard to settle in when half of my crap (crap though it may be, it's mine) is in LA and I didn't have a job yet and the memory of my drive up has sort of faded so it was now or never.

As you know, I got a ticket on the way to Portland last time around so I was trying to be a careful as possible when it came to driving the speed limit which in most of OR is 65. For some reason my foot doesn't like 65 or 70 miles per hour. I can easily have my foot at 60 or 80 but those in between numbers are just not as comfortable for my foot so driving took a lot of concentration because more often then not I was driving below the speed limit.

So when people asked me how long the drive was I say, well, driving time for me was about 15 hours so for you it'll be about 13, LOL. Before you say anything, no, I do not have cruise control.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

You make driving to CA sound like childbirth. You did it once the memory of the last time wore off... And it lasted about the same amount of time. Instead of a baby you were rewarded with a car full of crap, thank goodness it didnt have to come out of your 'gina!

Leiha said...

LMAO! Thank goodness indeed! I don't know which would be worse, the width of the tv or the length of the bookshelf!