I had a sexy woman last night....

and I liked it! I also had a blood orange margarita, a lemon drop, morton's coffee, a shot of tequila and a mike's hard lemonade. The one thing last night taught me was, I will never be able ot take the party queen crown back from Linda T, LOL. Last night we got together and Linda showed me some of her favorite hot spots in Portland. It's so great having a friend who knows the city! I told her it didn't matter where we went, the company is the most important thing but of course, we had fun everywhere, whether it's happy hour (I love me some happy hour) at Oba!, a habanero infused drink with passionfruit (sexy lady) at a peruvian restaurant, at Morton's where everyone knows Linda's name (bartenders, servers and patrons!) or the neighborhood grocery store with open mics and drunk neighbors! I loved it all.

Our friend Su is coming to town in a couple of weeks and we're already planning on much mayhem. That will be another post, if it's printable, EG!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Hey I'm not jealous... OK I am so jealous my skin is glowing neon. I am glad you two had a good time, just sad it wasnt a threesome :)
I think I may just barge in when Sue gets there and make it a foursome!
I am glad you were able to come out of your shell a little and enjoy your new city. Portland doesnt know what it is in for!

Leiha said...

LOL, that's what one of the guys said at Morton's said, maybe it was my laugh that gave it away. I fully expect you to come down and make it a foursome and if we can get Sandra to join us it'll be an orgy!

BTW, tonight I'm going to Linda's for dinner (I think you look pretty in neon, EG).

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog, I am going to bookmark you. I have been carefully studying women and how to attract them. It's amazingly easy and often just requires a change in attitude(at least, that's how Ive felt about me). Anyways, I am putting together articles and tips on online dating and seduction on my blog. take a look and let me know what you think Visit: Seduction. At the very least you will learn more techniques about seduction or maybe get a refresher on online dating?