Moving day.....

Again! Tomorrow is it. I will officially be an Oregonian. Some of you may not know this but I used to be an Oregonian a long time ago. I actually used to live in Medford for 8th and 9th grade. Some of my memories from then are of Kimberly streaking because she hated wearing a diaper (she's 22 now, told you it was a long time ago), playing baseball in the yard with a basketball (it was a much easier target) and fruit trees. We had fabulous fruit trees in front of our yard, I loved it.

Now we're moving back to OR, Jordan is too old to streak (I'm not, EG), we'll be playing basketball with a basketball (there's a park with a court right across the street) and in my back yard, fruit trees! It was meant to be.

Since I left a lot of stuff in LA we'll be spending the time when we're not looking for jobs looking for furniture. I'll be searching Craigslist, one of my absolute favorite spots on the www, it's where I found furniture for my last place. It's hard to get your bedroom organized when you don't have a dresser. Where am I going to set my glasses down at night when I don't have a nightstand? I guess on the floor since that is where I'll be sleeping, on an air mattress. Wow, moving is fun, LOL.

But I kept the stuff that was important to me, like every letter or card I've ever received, my books, pictures, clothes, shoes and purses. A girl can sleep on the floor if she has fabuolous shoes.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so cool!
I lived in Medford for a Loooong time (Central Point actually) how funny, I wonder if we ever ran into each other anywhere?
Small world!

Leiha said...

LOL, I went to McClaughlin Jr high but Nancy says you're younger then me so we probably didn't cross paths.

NancyB said...

It is sad to see Leiha go, we were just getting into a rythym, like when we were roomates. Who is going to make lettuceless salids for me, who will teach me to use my George Forman grill, who will help me figure out the new ipod I have dediced to buy? GeeWiz, I had just gotten used to her snoring! She will be missed, thank goodness she is just a 3 (or 4 if you drive like me) hour drive away.