One of my favorite things

is a fruit and cheese tray. I always feel so elegant and like an adult when I order one in a restaurant. I love cheese, I love fruit and I love to nibble, it's great! It's also my new favorite thing to put out at parties and to take to parties, it's simple and elegant. It was even a hit at the Superbowl Party.

My new favorite cheese to put out is a goat cheese gouda that Trader Joe's sells. It's wonderfully mild yet flavorful. If you get a chance you should try it out. My friend Steph had it out at her party and now I don't host a party without it. Also, TJ is my favorite place to buy cheese because the prices are excellent and the cheeses varied. So the next time you have a party, think about the cheese tray. You won't be sorry.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I love Trader Joe's. They have great prices on chocolate too! I love their frozen fruit for smoothies too.

Leiha said...

Trader joe's is the best! Thank goodness there's one near my new house. I can't survive without it. Have you tried their frozen strawberries? They're cream filled and dipped in white chocolate, decadent and delicious!