Burrrrrrr

I don't know if I am going to make it through the winter. Linda T tells me it is supposed to get colder this week and boy do I feel it! Last night I had to put a turtle neck on to get some sleep, and that is under 4 blankets (but they are thin). Tonight I tried to turn the thermostat up but it wont go past 68 degrees. I went to the park with Jordan, he had on a thin jacket. I had a fleece, the jacket I took from Nancy, a scarf and gloves on and I was still cold. It even hailed today! When is winter over?
This post brought to you by Leiha's Nancy.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Leiha said...

You just need to find someone to sleep with to help heat up that bed! And my jacket??? I cant take my eyes off you for one minute!

NancyB said...

Ummmmm, that last post was from me (Nancy) not Leiha. She did not post to her own post :)

Leiha said...

LOL, at least I told you I was going to steal it. I like your idea of finding someone to heat up my bed with me, now I just need to get s bed first, LOL.

BTW, I think I am finally getting warm, of course, they're expecting snow in the next couple of days and I'll be back to being unhappy about the weather again, LOL.