Blessed silence

Everyone knows how much I loved my last apartment but it did have one major drawback. It was loud. There was noise constantly. Part of it was the wood floors, which I loved but they didn't provide a lot of protection from the street noise. While Willoughby was not a major street it was heavily trafficed so that meant lots of cars, honks and loud motors (rude) and on top of that, my apt was on the garbage side of the building so I conastanly heard the garbage truck coming. I swear it sounded like they were there everyday, LOL.

Now I live in little Cornelius OR and it's a world away from LA. What I am loving about it is the lack of street noise. I live in an actual neighborhood with a park and neightbors who wave at you and when the garbage man came I didn't hear a sound, it was heavenly. I think I can get used to this.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new, quiet, LARGE home! Is it the house pictured in that previous post? You guys sure acted fast on the househunting bit. Leiha, now that I live in LA I can't believe you're not here to play!!

Anonymous said...

Did not mean to be anonymous...

Leiha said...

Richie, I MISS you! We have to talk soon, I want to hear how your move went. Yep, we're living in the house posted below. It's really cute and once we get furniture it'll be even better.