I had forgotten...

how fun it is to go to the movies with Nancy B! Today she played hooky from work (not my doing) so we, including Kathy and Dad, went to see The Chronicles of Narnia. Since we're so late seeing the movie and it was a matinee the theater was almost empty which is probably a good thing. Nancy B was laughing hysterically at the previews, I do believe she'll be first in line to see the Benchwarmers with Rob Schneider, LOL. She was laughing so much she made us laugh. And then within the first 10 minutes of the movie she leans over and says, is it bad I want to cry already? My response, thank goodness I didn't see Brokeback Mountain with her. She said she cried so much she had snot running down, ewww, I know.

Of course, then there are the "scary" scenes. Not that scary, LOL. There was a scene where a wolf popped out, Nancy jumped so high that she dumped off everything she had on her lap. Again, lots of laughter. When you go to the movies with Nancy it's an interactive experience. Now that we live closer, we'll have to go more often. Her entertainment is my entertainment (but I draw the line at the Benchwarmers, she can see that with my dad!).
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

NancyB said...

Hey... That wolf came out of nowhere... you would have screamed too!
I have to say, Leiha knows about road food (see prevous post) and she really knows about movie food. We stoped at a drug store on the way and stuffed my purse (yup the BIG one) with M&M's, Butterfingers, and mini Oreo's. Between that and the fruit punch from the concession stand I was sick to my stomach for hours. It was great! I will definatly be seeing more movies with Leiha :)

Leiha said...

FYI, Nancy was the only one who screamed in the theater, LOL. When we were in H.S. Nancy and I used to go to the 7-11 down the street from the theater and buy tons of candy and hide it inside our jean jacket. Now we use big purses.