Sorry for the delay...

One of my guest bloggers was supposed to blog on Wed night but she forgot and last night I was pooped. I swear, when I drink at home it puts me right to sleep.

So I weighed in on Wed. The bad news is I didn't lose any weight. The good news is I didn't gain any and trust me, that is good news. Going to ATL really messed with my workout schedule and my eating one (not that I'm complaining, LOL). As it is, I'm not expecting much of a loss the next couple of weeks, if any. Superbowl Sunday is this weekend and Lina is using food to lure me to the bar to watch the game with her and then of course, the girls are coming in on Thursday. I did tell them to bring their exercise clothes and tennis shoes, we plan on walking to a lot of places to help balance out all of the eating and drinking we always do, LOL.

Oh and Ana is having a Mardi Gras party on Tuesday and they're going to have a shrimp boil, how awesome is that? So as you can see, the next few weeks will be a struggle for an eater like me. You know food is my weakness but I'll try the whole walking to my food plan and see how that goes.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Aimee Elizabeth said...

That's awesome you didn't gain any weight, you know what they say... If you lose it the right way it takes a lot longer. Your last post looks like you girlz had a fabulous time, the arena pic is awesome!

I'm so proud of you for working so hard with your diet & exercise, can you pass some discipline this way? Heh!

Bo said...

It would take Bally's brunch to get me to sit through a football game,LOL.Be sure you take advantage of Lina's distraction again *G*

Sounds like the next couple weeks will be filled with good food & even better company,enjoy and take a few pics for us!

Leiha said...

Yeah, for this kind of motivation you need Evilina living with you and I'm not giving her up, LOL.

Bo, I do love Bally's brunch but I also like the fun associated with the Superbowl, I'll sit through that game because it usually means food.

I'll try to take a few pics, you know how shy we all are, LMAO.