Oprah Alert (Update)

I forgot to mention it sooner but my brother Adam (the cute one) will be on Oprah today. He didn't do any speaking and he may or may not be visible but her was there with the builders of the house so when they show them you may see him. That's Adam on the left and Andy on the right with a friend of theirs in the middle. OK Andy is good looking too. What can I say, we're a good looking family.

OK, so we watched the show instead of going to happy hour at 4pm and let me just say, my brother owes me some drinks! You couldn't see him at all. He had me go on Oprah's site to try and see him. I was really irritated that they didn't pan the whole group. Not fair to those on the right side where Adam was. He's standing on the right behind the bald guy. Next time he'll have to color his hair fuschia, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Aww, chick, your bros are such cuties!!! I'll have Mark tape Oprah for me.

Hugs,
Ro

Brenda said...

It's a fluke that I'm home on a Monday and I'm glad I am. I'll record it too. You'll have to let us know if your brother is on there and where he's at if we can't spot him.
Was it a Home for Humanities or Home Makeover or something?
P.S. I'm going to win the HGTV Dream Home this year, so when I do I'll have a big party there.

Chez said...

What a bunch of good lookers your family are.
You really need to tell us about this house and whatever it was for now. Don't usually watch Oprah, and goodness only knows when it will air over here, but if I knew the date it would air I would watch it ... honest.

PS: Keep those photos of the first official visitors to the L&L pad coming

Bo said...

Love the pic of your brothers!

You have had a smashing good time this weekend,I am late but I loved reading about it & seeing the pics.Especially love the band,they must be big Metallica fans w/ a name like Disposable Heroes *G*

I am giggling and/or cracking a smile every time I see 'The wife'.From P.M.G.B. to wife in just a few weeks,LOL.The pic of Lina in the hat w/ the guys from the band is great,too.

Leiha said...

They are cute aren't they?

Awesome, can't wait to come to the party Brenda, LOL.

Chez, they did a home makeover for this family who took in their 3 nieces. It was really sweet.

LOL I read your comment to Lina. It's even more funny because she's been giving me shit for always calling her the wife, then again, she's starting to call me hubby, LOL.