My ass is out of commission...

But before you start weeping and go into full mourning for my Pohrnstahr Butt I want to assure you that it is just for tonight. Whew! I know, what a relief! I injured my ass at the gym. I would like to say I was doing squats or leg presses with 200 pound weights when the injury to my right buttock occurred but unfortunately, that was not the case. There I was, laying on my tummy and doing swimmers, yeah swimmers (lift right arm and left leg then rotate arm and leg like a swimming motion) when all of sudden I got a cramp in my ass! How embarrassing. I cramped up from lifting my leg, LMAO. Yes, feel free to laugh. I tried to limp my injured ass back to the machine Lina and I were rotating on but she said I needed to stretch out the cramp. I can't believe how much it hurt! So I laid there and massaged my ass. I was complaining over the fact my ass hurt and I wasn't even in jail, LOL. Luckily, like the super trooper I am, I was able to recover and do the rest of my workout. OK, she did modify some things for my injured cheek but it was still a hell of a workout. Oh, you can't do that machine, why don't you do some tricep dips. Yay me, not! BTW, the injury was cause from dehydration, insult upon injury. I normally drink a ton of water but didn't drink much today. That won't be happening again anytime soon LOL.

This weekend was a lot of fun and part of the reason I wasn't around to blog. I may have had a drink or two along the way. Saturday we were coming back from the gym and noticed there was a lot of activity on Main st. We were wondering what was happening then Lina remembered they were celebrating Mardi Gras and having another block party. Woo hoo! You know we had to go. I was going to go super casual until Lina walked into my room looking boobilicious. You know I had to bring the boobs out then. Here is one of my new leather skirts. Unfortunately you can't see the pink playboy bunny on the side of the skirt. My hair looks like butt, I was too lazy to comb it out after I got out of the shower so it dried ugly. Oh well, I figured Daytona is full of ugly people so I wasn't too worried about it. Not saying I was ugly but I didn't feel the need to go glamazon. I didn't even put makeup on, LOL. OK, a little lipstick. We weren't out too long. Just enough to hit a few bars. This one was taken at the Cruisin Cafe which is the NASCAR bar. Lina looks gorgeous doesn't she? Good thing I have a strong sense of self, LOL. As we were walking down the street the guys who were selling beads called us over. They wanted to give us beads but of course wanted us to flash them. I told him as soon as he pulled out his dick I would. He couldn't step up to the plate. Like I'm going to give him a show for a few beads, as if! But I still got my beads, LOL. As you can see I also airbrushed on a butterfly. I really wanted to get a dragon airbrushed on my butt, maybe next time, LOL.

Sunday we laid around and watched the last couple of episodes of Rome. I'm so sad that it's over. We'll need to find a new show to watch soon. Rachael suggested the Tudors. Let me know if you have any other recommendations. After we finished watching Rome we decided to hit the pool. This was our first time laying out. I know, I can't believe it either. I need to work on my tan. I will have to start taking advantage of the pool more often.

After tanning it was time to get ready to watch the SuperBowl. We walked to a sports bar, I was excited because it's called the Oyster House and I wanted oysters but they were packed so then we went to CityWalk at the Mai Tai bar. Not a sports bar so not packed and found a couple of seats at the bar. There were a couple of guys there who had just moved to Daytona also from S Carolina and it was fun talking sh*t to them. I was surrounded by people rooting for the Patriots, especially Lina. She had explained to me the whole legacy thing, history in the making but I have such a soft spot for underdogs and listening to everyone saying the Giants were going to lose made me root for them. Of course, I wouldn't have been upset if the Pats won, I mean, it's not like I'm invested in either team and it would be cool to see a team go undefeated and I told Lina if the Pats win I'll be happy for them but I'm rooting for the Giants. She threatened me with the ultimate threat, not cooking for me. Luckily she cooled down today because she didn't make one soup for me, she made two, a salmon chowder and a broccoli cheese. Whew, a life without Lina cooking for me would have been awful!

Alright, that was my action packed weekend. I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow night. We're off to celebrate Mardi Gras (again, LOL) at Ana's. Let the good times roll and bring on the shrimp!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

LOL@ the visual of you massaging your ass.Why didn't you ask for volunteers? Or throw yourself on Evilina's mercy...

The skirt looks great! Between that and the big cheesy smile you hardly notice the hair,LOL.Besides,you two always look good so just zip it,you feel me? *G*

I would've loved to see the look on bead guy's face when you told him to whip it out.Priceless.

Can't think of any tv shows at the moment.There is a movie coming out called 'Jumper' I kinda want to see.It reminded me of the Fae & sifting when I saw the previews,the guy can teleport.
When you go see Ana ask her about the Tudors,I think she mentioned it at RBL,that she liked it.