Rachael sent me this...

and it's flippin' hysterical! I love Sarah Silverman and I just think Matt Damon is cool.



BTW, Lina is making me a dinner of herbed roasted chicken, cheesy cauliflower bake and lemon pistachio brussel sprouts saute. Is your mouth watering? Mine is just typing that. Who needs Superbowl Sunday? I'm feasting tonight!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

I would 'do' Matt Damon too if I were available. Like we run in the same circles. Hehehe.
Lina's meal sounds yummy. That brussels sprouts thing sounds suspicious, though. Send food pics. I'd like to see what that looks like.
Speaking of pics, are you going to send us Before and After pics of your weight loss?

Miss you!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I'm with Brenda,
sounds delish but for the brussels sprouts part *wrinkles nose*

I love the pic Lina sent, you're looking FINE! *g*

Chez said...

OMG that is one great clip. Who the heck is Sarah Silverman? Don't care, she's got a great sense of humour and good on Matt Damon for going along with it.

Agree, need to see more pics.

NancyB said...

OMG! I just about shot yogurt out my nose when I watched this clip!! And Matt Damon looked hot in the video - he has bulked up a little and it looks good on him :)

Leiha said...

The brussel sprouts were delish, trust me! It was pretty cool having pistachios in it.

The before pic is my profile pic, I'm not posing n a bathing suit for a before picture, maybe for the after, LOL.

Thanks Aimee, I was sleeping and had no idea she was doing that, glad my head was turned away in case my mouth was hanging open, LOL.

Sarah Silverman is a comedian. She has her own show on Comedy Central and hosted the MTV VMA's this year. I love her sense of humor.

Mattie boy is definitely look good which is why he was people's sexiest Man alive. BTW, since I don't really watch Jimmy anymore, I guess he's always making fun of Matt Damon and whenever Matt is scheduled he says that thy ran out of time, hence Matt saying that at the end of the vid. Plus if you saw Good Will Hunting, how do you like them apples is a famous line from there. I laugh every time I see the vid. Glad you enjoyed.