a special thank you

Karry, I'm so sorry I haven't sent you an emailed thank you. I received the hand made red scarf you made for me last week and I love it. Unfortunately, it's almost cold enough for me to wear it. My fellow readers should follow in Karry's footsteps and make me something. I love hand made gifts, LOL. OK, I'm teasing. You don't have to make me something, you can buy me something if you would like *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it finally made it to you. someday maybe you'll get to wear it.
T. C
Karry

Chez said...

Hmmm did that pavlova pack ever reach you in Florida or has it been lost somewhere in the US?

Leiha said...

While I never wish for cold weather when I do wear it I'll make sure to take a pic for my blog:)

Chez I thought I sent you an em when I got it. I'm so sorry if I didn't. I haven't made the pavlova but I shall! And of course I will let you know how it turns out.