Wanna play with my kitty?

That's right, even though I always swore I would never get one I finally crumbled. But my cat doesn't poop which I love. If you want to play with my kitty just look to the right and meet Maukie, my online kitty and run your mouse over her. Actually, I plan on changing Maukie's name but I'm waiting to see her personality. Unfortunately because she blends into the background you can't see her tail. Who knows I may have to change my blog for my kitty. I swear, she's changing my life already!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

This pet is definitely much less work than the real thing,LOL.I'm not a big fan of cats so this would be the only kind I would ever have.The dogs are sitting here with their heads cocked,trying to figure out where the cat is,and Brodie tells me I'm making the kitty mad,LOL.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

OMG that is SO cute!
I'm getting one, and I have 3 already Heh!
That's the way cats are Leiha, they come in and look all cute & sweet and the next thing you know, YOU live to serve LOL

Brenda said...

Your skirt is smoking hot. Ya look good. The black & pink suits you. A little bit girl and a whole lot naughty. LMAO!
(I know, I'm a day late as usual).

Anonymous said...

OK, LMAO and almost fell off my chair when you wrote that you got a cat---but love your cyber kitty! You know I love cats and dogs, but for sure, you will not have to sift a litter box or pick up doggie do in a baggie with Moukie. >^,,^< I think you should have a contest for a name, you know? Not sure what the prize would be, but I have a few ideas. *G*

Love the skirt, chick!