Disposable Heroes

OK, I didn't even think to use the video function until the end of the night but here's the band singing their last song. The sounds not so great but that's to be expected. I had to compress the vid in order to upload it. You can tell Mike thought I was taking a pic in the beginning, the ham (so not something I can relate to) and yes, that's me cackling in the background.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

They seem pretty good,even w/ the sound being muffled/distorted.Mike must be an Eddie Van Halen fan,judging by the looks of his guitar *G* You know I am all about the rock & roll,LOL.I got a kick out of the beer holder on the mic stand & him pausing to take a few swigs.

Leiha said...

Bo, you would love these guys. When I see them at bike week I'll try to get a better vid.

Yeah Mike drinking his beer mid song was a riot.