Move over Tim Gunn...

Green Lantern's sidekick is now the Sultan of Style. Now why am I posting this comic? Because it's funny! Well also because I came up with the caption and won a contest LOL. I was on heromachine this past weekend and noticed they had a blog and had a caption this contest. I have to say, after reading the other entries I knew I was going to win. Quite modest of me huh? It's cool to see my words in the comic. They have a new caption contest up if you want to give it a shot. Click here. I think this new one is tougher.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Lin said...

Cool, congrats!

So what you gonna ask for....Batman and Robin dragging up and arguing about who's lipstick it is? Actually that would be better in colour LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! that was freaking hilarious! you know i love comics! ask for something with my hero in it!

NancyB said...

What did you win?

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Yeah, what did you win?!

Leiha said...

Nally who is your hero? I get a black and white drawing of whatever I want within reason. Hmmm, a pic of me mabye???