Another shortie...

cause I have to get to bed but my posters have been so good I couldn't leave you with nothing.

Here's a couple of observations of men.

So Monday night while we were out this guy who seemed drunk or just incredibly stupid was trying to talk to me. There were 3 girls because we were talking to Ashley who is the gf of the bassist. So he finds out my dad was in Vietnam and he says his was too, he says, "we could be related". I told him, "then shouldn't you be talking to them two." Not the smartest pick up line in the book, LOL.

Today I was at the VA and came out of the room and there's a line outside there. I bumped into the rail and was distracted for a sec. I had a dress on and I must admit, my boobies do look great in this dress and this guy just looks down at them and goes mmmm hmmmm. Now a part of me is totally offended. The nerve of that guy! I just walked off without looking at him since I was looking at what I bumped into but I must say a part of me was like, well damn right it looks good and took it as a compliment. That part I kept inside. No need to encourage such behavior.

One of the guys who works the check in desk remembers me. He said, "there goes trouble." I waved of course, LOL.

Please share any funny stupid men stories you have with us.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Lin said...

We know you're another shortie, you didn't need to remind us! LOL

Can't remember if I told you work at a UNI? anyway...Have 20 somethings always had stalker tendencies? It has seemed really bad this year.

I have a couple of young skinny pretty things in my team and have never had so much trouble with guys harassing staff before. They come over with no particular reason, or ask other staff what their name is, what shift they work. Have had some phone and ask for them with no particular reason to be calling, and the girls feel really uncomfortable about it.

One was on a double shift the other day and had just gone on her break and I got called out the office to look at a laptop and these 3 guys came up. They were looking around and I heard them say "maybe she is in the office"..."ask her where the Asian girl is". I just carried on looking at the laptop. So they sat at the nearest PC and pretended to be doing something, and again I heard one say "ask her where the Asian girl has gone"...but they wimped out and went, not that I would have told them anyway! LOL

I'll be discussing something with my boss and suddenly realise he has that glazed look and is staring off into the distance at someone he thinks is his ideal woman...his requirements are so specific, she doesn't exist!"...He is listening, but I usually say I will continue this when I have your full attention then! He needs to be looking at me when I'm talking to him LOL

I have a feeling my comment is now way longer than your post so better stop! LOL

Bo said...

I could tell you stupid Richard stories until the cows come home,LOL.The two that pop immediately to mind right now,though,are one he did last night (on purpose,I admit,but still irritating) when we were watching TV.That PAM cooking spray ad came on,where they show the pasta swirling around in the water sans pot? He says 'That's cool.We should get that,that clear pot.' I wanted to bang my head against the wall and wring his neck.Instead I asked him what's the matter with him & how retarded is he,he can't possibly be THAT dumb,etc.,and so on for several mins.To be fair,he was really tired,and he gets silly stupid when he's that tired.But still,GRRRR!!!

The other is the time he ripped open some mail not 5 mins after I had addressed it to send out,stamped & all.Dipshit thought it was TO us,not FROM us.After much ranting & a crash course in address placement on envelopes,he saw the light,LOL.He doesn't have these moments often,but when he does,they are BAD.

I am LOL at the stupidity of the guy in the bar,and I am so with you on the cleavage guy.You don't want to be a sex object,but you do like to look good & know it shows.Plus it depends on who is doing the ogling,as to how pissed I get about it,LOL!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I had one pretend to trip while he was walking by and staring at me, it was so cliche that I couldn't help but laugh my but off!
Then once I was feeling fat & ugly so I dressed up a bit to meet some girls for dinner. When I stopped for gas, I saw a pretty cute guy driving by staring at me with his mouth hanging open, I watched him stare at me for about 5 seconds on the way by, then pointed in front of him. He jerked his head straight just in time to avoid rear-ending someone!

Needless to say, I felt much more attractive after that! LOL

I know what you mean by being offended and flattered at the same time, Hehe!