And the winner is...

I said I would pick a winner on Friday, I didn't say I would post it, LOL. BTW, Lin I ship worldwide. I have so many international readers I would never not include you all. Brenda, you know I still let people enter if they've won before. After all, I don't have so many posters that I can eliminate people, LOL.

But Bo knows me well, go for the Asian Goddess element and I learned something new too. I had no idea who Bast was. So my kitty is now named Bast because Bo is right, a Goddess should have a Goddess cat. You can stop puking now Nes. BTW, you gave me names of YOUR kittys! Like I wouldn't realize that? You can try my seasoning when you come visit, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Nes said...

*pukes*


Bah! Bast is an EGYPTIAN goddess! She's no Asian. But she is the protector of cats though...

Congrats Bo!!! Enjoy your BBQ Seasoning! Yummy!

Can't wait to try it, chick!

Lin said...

Congrats Bo hope you enjoy your seasoning!

Well when I win something we can discuss it LOL As you said all gifts welcomed, I might just send you something in return to make up for the extra postage :)

I just could empathize with you having to justifying the postage in the first place, thats all. Is one particular See's candy that I think is heavenly and usually get when I'm there and bring some back with me. Well I haven't been for a couple of years due to one thing and another, so looked at getting some shipped. Postage was twice the cost of the candy! Dark chocolate and nougat isn't that heavenly! LOL

Oh and I already came to an agreement with your kitty that if she wants me to play with her, she gets to answer to whatever I call her! :)

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Hope you enjoy the seasoning, Bo!!

Nes, I almost put down my dog's names!! :)

Brenda said...

Bo, you'll have to let us know if you think it's as good as Leiha says.
Congrats!

Bo said...

WOOHOO!!! Thank you Leiha! I can be smug now for the rest of today,LOL.

LMAO@ Nes! Hope you didn't splash your shoes *G*

Thanks fellow Mannions,I will let you know what I think of it!