Hi all!

Lina and I decided to stay in tonight, we almost didn't but since we are you will get a new blog post 2 days in a row, LOL.

Let's see, what else did I want to tell you about. The problem is, when I go for awhile without blogging I forget what all I wanted to talk about.

Last week I was bored so I did some online shopping. Very dangerous indeed. I saw on Nordstrom's website that they had these awesome boots and they were half off and it said it fits wide calves. Well, they lied! It did not fit my wide calves, LOL. So now I need to go to Orlando to return them. Of course I could mail them back but hey, if I go to Orlando I can go find a Korean restaurant to eat at. Woo hoo! You know I like to make things work for me and since I'm going to Orlando I should invite Ana and since I'm going to eat korean I should invite Jenna, LOL. So we're going to have a girls lunch tomorrow in Orlando. Unfortunately Lina has to work because she's a fan of kimchee. Maybe I can find a korean grocery store and bring us some home, lol.

So back to the shopping. I also broke down and got some UGG boots. The crochet boots I bought at the Gap are wearing out so I thought it would be worth the price to buy the UGGs. Plus, they had crochet ones which are way cuter then the suede ones, not to mention cheaper. Of course that was not the case on the other UGGs I bought. Yes, I bought 2 pair of them! I was on a spree, LOL. The reasoning was, Lina and I always walk to the bars and since we're walking I don't wear my heals so I end up wearing flip flops all of the time. I always hear how comfortable the UGGs are both their boots and their sandals. These though were not either so it was a crap shoot. Now the shoes look fabulous on me but I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk to the bars in them. I'll need to take them on a test run but my initial trying on doesn't bode well. What do you think of the shoes?
They do look great on me but it's way more then I would normally pay for a pair of shoes.

So last night we met up with Dao and went to Universal Citywalk. We got there pretty late but the good thing about that was parking was very easy, LOL. We decided to go to Margaritaville, mainly because Emeril's had a one hour wait. Actually when we went into the ville they has a wait too but they also have 3 bars and were able to find a seat there. No wait, voila! The food was pretty good. I had the corn and crab chowder. I think it was a tad too seasoned but still tasty and the crab, shrimp and mushroom dip. I don't think I tasted any crab but again, it was decent. Afterwards we just walked around. Not a lot to see but we were just chatting anyway.

Su loves lighthouses so I took a pic of this for her, even if it is a fake lighthouse, LOL. and this blog wouldn't be complete withouth pictures of me!
Something almost as exciting as new pictures of me would be a new Mannion contest. I know, you're wondering if it's your birthday. It's not! Although it may feel like it, LOL. While at Bike Week I picked up a baseball cap to give away to one very lucky Mannion. I'll have a picture up tomorrow and will announce the winner on Monday. You know the rules. To enter you just have to respond to this post. Feel free to tell me how fabulous I look, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 Mannions Speak :

Lin said...

The shoes look fab, oh wait I was supposed to say you looked fab? LOL

I always think if they look good, are comfortable, and I am going to wear them a lot they are worth whatever I paid for them.

I need to buy more shoes as I threw a lot out getting ready for the remodelling, so not counting the 7 or so pairs of trainers that leaves me with 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boots! Even a girl not really into shoes needs more than that :)

Chez said...

Pretty, pretty shoes. Shame about the boots though. (oh and yes you do look fabulous)

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes on you. Very cute and sexy. If they're not comfortable enough to play in, though, that stinks. Glad you had fun at CityWalk. We'll have to do Emeril's another time. It's worth it.

They do have several Asian markets in the area we're eating. I'm sure someone could direct you if you wanted to pick something up. See you for lunch!

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

I want Korean food too! I'm sooo hungeeeee!!

All I've been buying is underwear. Mine were getting way to holey. It's tough finding good quality granny panties these days!!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes. Hopefully Dao was still in Orlando when the tornado hit Atlanta! Sheesh, how scary.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Oops! Forgot to say thanks for the lighthouse pic!!!

Gennita said...

All I can say about the trip:

BURP.

I need to be a cow--all four stomachs would have been needed when I'm around my Asian sister.

Leiha said...

Don't worry, I know you meant they looked fab on fabulous me LOL.

I have tons of shoes, the problem is, I only wear my comfy ones!

Hey Chez, I hope that you're feeling better. Thank you!

Definitely need to do Emeril's sometime chick, I know Lina is a fan of his food also. I'll have to save the asian market for it's own trip. I get too pooped, LOL. Thank you for joining us today, it was fun.

Su, please buy new panties! I think you need to shop in the grandma section for what you're looking for, LOL. I do miss the tofu house and our jaunts there!

Yep, Dao is still here, thank goodness! She picked a great weekend to get out of town, LOL.

Su, you don't get two entries *G*.

It's a good thing Su wasn't there to join us Jenna, you know we would still be in Orlando eating. I hope that you got a nap tonight.

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Heck yeah! If I'd been there we would have needed to be two cows each to digest all the food!!!

My motto when I'm trying to power through a gorgefest: "Eat now, we can rest when we're dead!"

Brenda said...

You and your shoes look marvelous. No pics of food?
If I ever make it down there I'll have to visit China Town. Food-food-food. Yummm.
Actually, Mr. Man & I might be driving that way in a couple of weeks. We can't be that close and not stop to see you (and at least eat). We'll take you and the wife out; our treat. LOL!
Throw me in the drawing for the hat. Love 'em on bad hair days.

Miss you,
Muah!

Leiha said...

My motto is eat now and then rest, LOL. Why wait?

Now I'm doubly sad that you're not going to be able to see me! You were going to pay? Well crud!