More bike week...



Here are Lina's pics and a vid from the other night. Yes, that is the pic of the pork parfait. Maybe we'll have a real pic at some point. I told Nancy about it on the phone and she squealed. I feel like I would be letting her and Su down if I don't try it. Although I must say, so far I have not been wowed by anything other then the potato chips, LOL. Lina and I are pretty ready for the bikers to be gone. Not because we mind the bikers but the sounds of bikes going up and down the street is incessant. Calgon, take me away, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Rosie said...

Yeah, I can imagine the roar of the bike engines would get old after a while. LOL!! Okay, so at first, the sound of pork parfait sounded eww, but just reading the description made me go hmm. It might not be so bad after all. Kinda sounds like the KFC chicken bowl with the taters, gravy, etc. Oh god, now I'm hungry.

I was almost your way in a couple of weeks, but the fares were too high. Me and the boys were thinking of using our air credit to go to Daytona to see the 'rents. They're wintering there. But instead, now we're going to use the credit to go to Cleveland in June to see the whole fam. But I've never been to FL, and sure do want to come!!

Hugs,
Ro

Gennita said...

You have one more week, Leiha ;). I don't envy you. No beachside living for me, esp. during Bike Week, Spring Break, and Black College Reunion Week. I'm glad the visitors are having fun, but not during my sleeping hours.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I'm with you when it comes to the roar of bikes getting old, like 10 minutes after it begins LOL

Uh, I'm with Lina when it comes to "pork Parfait" though... Bleurch sounding!

Miss you & wish I was there, but hey, on the upside... Snows finally melting!

Chez said...

Urgh you can keep the bikies. I am one of those people who go completely potty when there is too much engine noise. Hate even watching car racing on the telly.

Leiha said...

The KFC bowls never appealed to me then again, I've never tried them so I could change my mind. I usually go straight for the fried chicken when I do go there, LOL.

Well bummer that you couldn't come out but I know how expensive it is for one person to fly, let alone a family. I'll be in FL for awhile so the invite is always there.

Jenna it was great having lunch with you! Luckily nothing has interrupted my sleep, then I would be pissed, LOL.

Glad that the snow is melting Aimee. You need some warmth and sunshine!

LMAO Chez! You'd have to wear diapers here!