And the winner is...

Su!!! Since there's a skull on the hat it's actually pretty perfect that Su won. I promise, I didn't rig it, if I did, Su wouldn't have won, LOL.

OK I planned on blogging tonight but I got side tracked updating my myspace page. So it's a quickie tonight.

I thought this was funny. It's a montage of nicknames Sawyer calls people. I do love Sawyer!


Now click here to find out what your Sawyer nickname is. Don't forget to come here and tell us your name. Mine is bedwetter, LOL!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

12 Mannions Speak :

Sarah said...

Chico???? We had a rabbit called Chico once... :o)

Lin said...

Half-Pint

Guess as I've been called Shortie and Shrimp no surprise there then LOL

Su-hura (Toast on the Side) said...

Woo hoo! I can't believe I won something!! I can't wait to try on my pirate hat!! :)

My Sawyer name is Betty. Hmmm... Betty? I also put in my stipper name. No surprise here, my alter ego's name is Quickie!

Brenda said...

Call me 'Grasshopper'. Ah-so.
Apt 42? I've never heard of it but I don't watch a lot of t.v.
He's a cutie so I'll have to see if I can find it in ATL.

;o)

Bo said...

Tweedledee. *snort* I suppose that's better than Tweedledum,but still...

Thanks for the laugh,and congrats to Su!

Anonymous said...

Leiha - Thought you would enjoy the Sawyer nickname site! LOL My name is "Professor"!

Congrats Su!!!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Just call me "Can Tan" LMAO

Colleen said...

Einstein? My goodness - how snotty is that?? lolol

Leiha said...

Hey Sarah, your name is used in the montage! He was talking to you, LOL.

It's better then bedwetter Lin!

LMAO Quickie is so appropriate! Betty Su your hat will be on its way tomorrow. I boxed it up today but didn't make it out.

Brenda I think At 42 is the editors tag. The show is from Lost, LOL.

Much better then tweedeldum!

What the heck is a can tan, LOL.

I like Einstein! Again better then bedwetter!

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Uhm, he's saying I got my Tan from a Can? Beats-The-F-Out-Of-Me, LOL

NancyB said...

I am quick draw... Me? Quickdraw? I like that, makes me feel smar :)

Rachael Narins said...

Hot damn he is cute. Especially in the old clips where he is clean shaved and short haired. Mmm mmm good.

And he calls me Rinse n' Repeat.

(With pleasure Sawyer, with pleasure!!)