I can walk upright again...

Barely! I haven't made it back to the gym yet, I literally couldn't straighten my legs out my calves were so knotted but I'm determined to go tomorrow. I will just have to get there a half an hour early so I can stretch out my legs enough to warm them up. Lina was appalled that there was no warm up. Yes, I whined to her, LOL.

So I woke up this morning to no internet and no cable! The Queen was not happy! I have been having a lot of problems lately with my internet and have had to reboot my modem constantly so I bought a new modem and then it took them hours to connect it. I made them credit me since they told me it could take up to 8 hours. So I was not a happy camper after having just spent $80 on a new modem when I called them. Apparently they couldn't connect to my modem and they were going to have to send someone out, when, you might ask? Why that would be tomorrow! The Queen just got unhappier. I told them I wanted 2 days credit on my internet and cable. I work from home and can't afford to not be connected (well and the fact that I'm an addict, LOL) and when my service is going to be interupted for any length of time I will make them credit me. Pretty soon they will be paying me at this rate, LOL. The good news is, whatever was wrong was more then just me so they fixed it today which is good, I mean, no tv or internet, it's like torture! I do have the net on the phone but I'm someone who usually has 5 or 6 windows open and going one page at a time was time consuming and frustrating.

I stayed up til 3am finishing All Through the Night by Suzanne Brockmann. It's Jules and Robin's wedding, yay! I have to say, I felt that SB got a little preachy but I wonder if I feel that way because I'm already so open minded? I don't know. But I still love Jules and Robin and it was great fun seeing so many familiar faces.

I've been making more of an effort to read lately, I just wish I picked up the books before midnight, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

Bless your little calves. You should've had Franklin come over and massage them. Or, someone from S.D.'s.
High Five for making your internet/cable company credit you for services paid for and NOT provided. They take advantage of people and most don't know they're entitled to a credit. Knowledge is power. *Jumping up and down thrusting fist in the air*
I might be your way this weekend and talk you into letting me borrow SB. And go out to eat, of course. LOL!

Bo said...

I hope you feel better next time you go! Who knows,you could be there as I'm typing this,LOL.They have us do stretches at work first thing in the morning and after returning from lunch as well.When I started there I thought it was lame but now I even do them after breaks and it really helps.

That sucks about the net!!! I hate my company-everytime ours goes down they say it will be fixed later that day or early the next and it NEVER is.I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you,working from home and having it happen!

I tried having net on my cell once and hated it.Never again,unless I get rich somehow and get an iphone,then I'll think about it,LOL.

Chez said...

See I knew exercise was evil ... and internet companies too. Have never had much luck with the internet on the phone thing as it's just too small. Maybe one year when they bring the iphone out over here it may be better.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

I would have whined to Lina too! She of all people know that no warm-up is just not correct! Maybe you should have asked her to call them up & chew 'em out LOL (JOKING)

Every once in a while I have to reboot my High-speed, after an update or something. I'm always hyper-tense until I'm reconnected LOL Good for you for making them credit you. I am SO not for paying for a service that is unavailable!

Did you get my email about the SM books? And have you read the books I sent you yet!?

Anonymous said...

Good for you for making the cable company give you a credit. I've done that a couple times. Thankfully I have an iPhone now so I can use it as a back up, or at work, when I feel the need to slack off LOL

I think my walking is paying off... not in leaps and bounds but I have had three people, 2 of them men, tell me that I look like I'm losing weight! Yay me! Now I have to figure out how to keep it up during the winter with 3 feet of snow on the ground... hmmmm.