I almost drowned in my own sweat...

OK, I finally made it back to the gym, it took me longer to recover then I thought it would but I like to start the week off correctly so I made myself go even though I was feeling quite lazy today and the first thing I did was tell the instructor I had bad knees and can't do the high impact exercises. She said she noticed by the knee braces, LOL. So she came up with a couple of modifications and all was good with the world. I did get there 15 minutes early to stretch and et a place at the back of the class but everyone already took up the space in the back. I made some comment to the instructor about it and she was going to move someone for me but I would never ask that. As long as she's ok with me being in front not doing jumping jacks I'm ok. I like to see myself, LOL.

So I wouldn't say this class was easier but it did fly by. They don't give towels out so when we went from plank position to our backs to do leg flutters I thought my sweat would drown me, LOL. I had my glasses on and they were sweaty and I tried cleaning them but the sweat kept pouring off of my face. I'm hoping that I can walk tomorrow. She had us do these exercises that made my ass burn. So I guess I can walk but my butt will be hurting.

Well I don't know if anyone guessed this but Mich but I will be making a move soon and it will be out of state. Lina is moving to Daytona Beach, FL for 6 months and I decided what the hell, it sounds fun, I want to join you! So I first asked Lina if she wanted company and of course she was totally excited and then I of course, I had to ask the chief and she was cool with it so by the end of the year you'll be hearing about The Adventures of Leiha and Lina much more often and I can't wait! I hope that you all wrote my address in pencil *G*.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

14 Mannions Speak :

Chez said...

Well goodness, I'm glad I really do use pencil on your address listing Leiha. Mind you I adore reading Lina and Leiha adventure stories so alls good. So tell me ... it was the leather shop on the drive down that hooked you on Florida huh, huh?

(I was thinking you might be the mystery roomate after reading Lina post on RBL)

Anonymous said...

OMG, Daytona Beach won't know what hit it!

Bo said...

Somewhere in this world,there is a dictionary with your pic under the heading of nomad/gypsy,LOL.I know,who cares as long as your pic is there,right? *G*

I had a suspicion it was you as well! It's good that she'll have you during this time,though.
Can't wait to see what kind of adventures the two of you will have!

I'm assuming you're going to move back to ATL afterwards? If you do,maybe you will be able to find a place with a better landlord.Somewhere you can karaoke to your hearts content,too *G*

sparkle said...

Let's get the party started! So I will humbly volunteer to be the first visitor to Casa Lina & Leiha!

I'm glad for both of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

How does this affect you carreer wise? Does that mean you're changing jobs or just e-commuting? ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, I have a label maker at work and they are piled on pretty thick in my address book under your name...

But it is great news! Florida will never be the same! ;o)

At the folks posting this, Leiha, as work has a block on blogging & my home puter locks up when I try to post...Grrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Ewww.

But good for you for dragging your butt to the gym anyway.

Yay Leiha.

Sarah said...

That is so cool sweaty Leiha! You must be so excited!

Brenda said...

It's 7 and a half hours from me. Crap. I wonder if AirTran flies there?
I'm happy Lina will be closer and I'm looking forward to some good Lina/Leiha stories.

Anonymous said...

Would we write an address for you in anything but pincel...LOL It was good talking to you today..I will keep up better from now on...*G*

Gennita said...

ArrgHHhhhhh! :::screeeechhhhh::: Happy, happy dance....

Gennita said...

Air Tran flies here. DB is not as exciting as Atlanta, though. There is no Swinging Dick bars. There is no real nudity allowed, actually. But hey, I know Leiha and Lina will be driving to Orlando a lot. ;-)

Gennita said...

Be sure to let me know when, chica!

Leiha said...

Chez, Lina and I are driving down to look at apartments and you so know I want to stop and get me some more leather. I just wish they had more leather toys, EG!

I'm looking forward to it Karen and I don't really know much about it. It's all about the company!

Bo, you know me so well, LOL! Please make sure the picture of me looks good (how can it not?). My landlord isn't that bad, hes just lazy. He's bummed cause now he has to go thru the process of finding a new tenant. He wants me to show the place I said i would but I'm not setting anything up. That will be his responsibility. I also told him he needs to get the plumbing fixed.

Linda, I already told Lina that you may be welcoming the new year with us, LOL. We may not have much of a home yet but you know that won't stop us!

Steph, your name is spelled wrong, LOL. I'll still be working for Karen. She ha been awesome about this and is letting me wander off on my own for 6 months.

Christy, it's great to see you here! I know how difficult it is for you to post, thanks! I've never lived in Fl before so it should be fun.

Don't worry Brenda, you haven't seen the last of me!

Cicoe, it was wonderful talking to you! Yes it has been much too long. I'm sorry about that.

Jenna, it's going to be a blast! you know this means I have to meet Ranger Buddy, he is famous after all, LOL. No nudity allowed? Hmmm, we'll have to work on that!