Reality tv overload...

OK, not really overload because I'm still enjoying it! I'm at my friend's house this weekend since her hubby is out of town and while she has been working I have been enjoying the big ass flat screen that they have (my job is to keep her company and I'm doing it prone on the couch, LOL).

So I've spent my time catching up on a whole new world of reality shows. One of my favorites is A Shot of Love with Tila Tequila. This chick is bi-sexual and so both men and women are competing for her love and let me tell you, it's high drama! Plus, she's asian. Gotta love that.

Another one I have never seen was I Love New York 2. I never even saw #1. I guess she is a cast off from Flavor of Love. Talk about a train wreck, I can't turn my head away. No other girls but plenty of catfights. I am watching both of these shows just blown away by the lengths these people will go thru for people they don't know yet they say they love. I am mortified yet I kept watching and am going to be sad when I can't see the next new ep of A Shot of Love. There's another fight, LOL.

A show that doesn't feature the dregs of society is Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. I just love him. His is a feel good show and he's such a genuine caring guy. He makes me cry. The new season of Project Runway starts next week, too bad I won't have cable then. I won't miss Heidi but I will miss Tim.

Oh I also spent the weekend watching old eps of The Biggest Loser, America's Next Top Model and Project Runway.

I am sure my friend is ecstatic for the company, aren't you?

BTW, I did try to entertain her with karaoke but she is one of the few people known to man who was able to resist the lure but don't worry, that just meant more singing for me, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Mannions Speak :

Brenda said...

I have a morbid fascination with reality shows, which Mr. BAM detests.
You should plan on coming over after your cable is cut off and we can make Mr. BAM go nuts while we watch a reality show marathon.
Bwahahahahaha!

Bo said...

Hubs & I caught a few mins of the Tequila show last week.They were playing spin the bottle & truth or dare or something.I agree,high drama-I could tell even though we only watched it for a few mins.

We also watched many of the eps of season 1 of the NY show.I think she's obnoxious,her mom even worse,but yeah,the whole train-wreck thing gets you everytime,LOL.I think she is going to guest star on Nip/Tuck this season.

I've seen the Tim Gunn show once,the very first ep,I think.He's nice.I cringed at some of the clothes they picked out for the girl,but then,he would cringe at my closet,I'm sure!

I become an ANTM junkie when they have the marathon re-runs on,leading up to the new season,but for some reason,I never watch the current season.Weird,huh? Hubs even sat and watched the re-runs with me once,we argued over who would/should win,LOL.

Leiha said...

I do love me the reality shows and nothing beats a reality show marathon!

I'm so hooked on tila tequila! Well, not hooked enough to get cable but it's on cable which means it will air over and over and over again and I'm bound to catch the eps I missed.

OMG, they're giving NY an acting career now? UGH!

LOL, I love Tim but some of the clothes are not my favorite Ihigh fashion doens't always mean good taste) but usually way better then what they wore before they showed up.