3 days!!!

That is 3 times longer then any of my other diets lasted. As you can tell, I'm not one for diets LOL. So far, so good. The real test will be once I go out to eat. Well, another test will be my sister. She came to town today and the first thing we did was go to the grocery store. She realized I wasn't lying when I said my cupboards were bare. What does Kim eat? All carbs. She has no interest in steak, she doesn't eat steak! I had no idea. That could be a problem. Then she's grabbing all of this fruit, you know I love fruit! Wahhhhh! I am only planning on doing this until I move in with Lina, I can't imagine living a carb free life with a vegetarian but I'll also be working out a lot more with her.

So I mentioned Kimberly is here. She didn't double my grocery bill, she quadrupled it. She plays the little sister card well. It's funny because while I was complaining to the cashier about my sister spending all of my grocery money the woman behind us in line jumped in, she's a little sister and does the same thing when she goes and visits her older sister. I think us older sisters need to unite and say, hell no we won't pay, LOL.

Now that Thanksgiving is over the radio stations are playing Xmas music 24 hours a day and I have to admit, I am a fan, LOL. Yep, I am one of those who is humming and singing Xmas songs all day long. I hate the stress that comes with the holiday season but I am a sucker for Xmas songs. Nancy bought the Josh Grobin Xmas CD and is going to share it with me. While I was at Best Buy last week I saw that Billy Idol had a Xmas CD out. I had a good laugh over that. I don't think I'll be rushing to listen to that.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

My ears perked right up at the mention of a Billy Idol CD,but yeah,Christmas-I dunno.I like the old stuff from Bing Crosby,Nat King Cole,etc.The classic,traditional sort of stuff.

I am in mourning for you over the steak thing,LOL.

If Lina goes P.M.G.B. on you then you will be able to eat all the carbs you want,LOL!I know you two will have a great time together,though-no matter where you are.It's just that way :)

Chez said...

I couldn't live without fruit .. sorry, don't understand any diet that doesn't have fruit in it. But then I am a complete diet failure and am on the hope for the best diet at the moment.

I adore Bing Crosby's Christmas album and have been totally pissed off the last few years when they neglected to play White Christmas on Christmas afternoon. That was my watch and crash on the couch full belly movie every year for as long as I can remember.

Rachael Narins said...

I TOTALLY do that to my older sister! ha ha ha

Oh and hon, check This out
(its racy, be warned)

heh heh heh

Anonymous said...

The Josh Groban Christmas CD is AWESOME! He has the voice of an angel I say. LOL

Good luck with the no carbs... I like my chocolate to much.

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Hey chic, sorry its taken me so long to post, I'm not doing too great health-wise so I'm online even less than normal.
I have a lot of great low-carb snacks, one of my favorites is sliced tomatoes with mozzarella cheese, just put the cheese on top & stick under the broiler for a few. I like doing the same thing with mushrooms I tear the stems off of, I like adding tuna mixed with mayo to both, just go tomato on bottom, (or mushroom) some tuna, top with cheese and broil. Yum :)
I eat a lot of hamburgers too, all the fixings, just no bread. Or you can do egg salad, or tuna salad & wrap in a lettuce leaf instead of a tortilla. I could go on & on LOL
I'm glad your sister is there & I hope you two have a great time!
I'm so not dashing out to buy a Billy Idol Christmas CD either!
You know how I love holiday music. Not. *snort*