I know that you may find this impossible to believe but...

Kim has less energy then I do! Yes, it's true, I'm not the laziest one in the family. Every time I suggest walking to the store her eyes bug out. That's the only way know she hears because she also has selective hearing, LOL. But we do have fun by the time we are finally motivated enough to leave the house. We've been shopping the last couple of days. Nothing for anyone other then ourselves. Nothing like feeling the pressure of Xmas shopping at the last minute, LOL. It's not even Dec yet, why start early?

I bought some crochet boots from the Gap yesterday and they are pretty comf. I wore them today while shopping. Definitely good knock around shoes for when it's too cold to wear flip flops. I a month hopefully I won't need them LOL. Today I bought 2 more pairs of shoes at the Gap. Some cute keds, thinking of my time in FL and some shoes that look like pumps with the pointy toe but they are flats. Shoes are fun. I figure living with Lina I'll have more reason to wear something other then flip flops, then again, I'll be in FL so it may be ok to wear flip flops out at night. I'll keep my options open, LOL.

I really want to go to the drive in before I leave. Kim shares my love for the drive in. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing out right now I want to see. Normally the theaters are chockfull of good movies already. I do want to see the new National Treasure movie. I am hoping it's as good as the first one. I will read the reviews first though because I don't want to be disappointed. I am intrigued by I am Legend. Will see how others feel about it though. Are there any other movies that anyone is interested in? I want to go, just need to have something good to see.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

LOL @ Kim's eyes bugging out & you watching for it.Maybe she will steal your title of Nap Queen if you're not careful,EG!

I bet those boots are cozy for your feet.Boots are my one weakness when it comes to shoes.I could care less for heels but if I see a pair of boots I really love,it's like I'm in pain if I can't have them,LOL.

National treasure 2 does look good,and it seems like Will Smith doesn't make bad movies.I used to feel that way about Bruce Willis too,but there have been a few I didn't like.

I have been jonesing to see The Golden Compass since I saw the first trailer,I love the idea of the armor-plated polar bear,LOL.It reminds me of the ones in Narnia,which I loved.I also want to see the Waterhorse,I think it looks cute.I'm going to try & coax hubs into seeing Beowulf w/ the thought of a naked & gold painted Angelina,LOL.If that doesn't do the trick then nothing will,LOL.

HA! As I am writing this,an ad for Golden Compass just came on the TV,I now have Brodie wound up to see it,LOL.And I bet I can talk my Mom into seeing The Waterhorse w/ me.See,it's all about strategy,if I play it right I'll see all 3,LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey, hon. You will find you can go out in flip-flops in FL. Also, I have found many people here wear fancy flip-flops. Nice, huh?

As for the movies, I actually wanted to go see "Enchanted." Just looked like a hysterical spoof on Disney princesses. Also, I saw a preview for "PS I Love You," starring Gerrard Butler & Hillary Swank. I'll never convince my husband to go with me to either, so I guess I'm out of luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the Waterhorse and PS I Love You. There are a couple others but I can't remember. Enchanted was cute, but not as funny as I thought. If it wouldn't have been for kids, therefore being able to have some naughtier comments on the princeses, it might have been funnier. But they had to keep it clean for the little girls. LOL

Brenda said...

Drive-in? There's a drive-in near you??? I love drive-ins! You can load up with your own popcorn, popcorn spices, butter, candy, wine, etc. and not have to pay an arm & a leg. I'm all about saving money as long as I get to eat well. LOL! I want to try that eat-in theatre you've talked about. There's nothing like that here in Carrollton. I may have to brave the Christmas shoppers in your area to go with you. I also want to meet Kim before she leaves.
I saw Enchanted & I agree with Sara. It was 'kid-cute' but could've been more if it was a bit naughtier. EG. (I love naughty)

Sarah said...

I would love to see the boots, sounds very interesting!!

Leiha said...

I am loving my boots! Kim actually walked to the store today since I was at Karen's all day and she needed fruit. Good thing I didn't call her when I was close to home, she would have waited for me to come back.

I haven't seen enough to the GC to make me interested in seeing it but I have heard the controversy. Have no interest in Beowulf. I loved Narnia.

Yay on the flip flops!

I have no idea what Waterhorse is. That's 2 of you who mentioned it. I will have to look into it.

Thanks for the info on Enchanted. Not that I was feeling the pull that bad.

The drive in is off of the 20! It's on the other side of Atlanta but one of these days I'm going!

Sarah I tried to find a pic of the boots on gap but they didn't have them:( They are super comf. I'll have to get a pic for you soon.