Pics!

Ok, I finally downloaded my pictures. Here are our pictures from the Varsity. People rave about the onion rings but I think they're too greasy. Since I'm low carbing it I just ate the onion part. I did really enjoy my chili cheese dog!
Earlier this week Kim and I went to an all u can eat sushi place. it was just before they were closing for the break between lunch and dinner so they were prepping for later since Kim and I were the only ones in the place. Kim totally over ordered so we had to sneak out before they noticed. She did really try but she was getting to the one bite too many phase. I told her not to order those last 2 handrolls. Yes, I did say I told you so, LOL. I asked if I could take this pic but he didn't hear me so he was surprised when the flash went off. Kim said I was lucky he didn't cut himself. I didn't even think of that! The salmon looked and tasted great!

Kim is someone who will do her makeup everyday before we leave the house, you know I'm not, LOL. But she is also willing to indulge me when I'm being goofy. I couldn't resist putting these hats on in Target and taking pics.
And today we drove to Chattanooga to meet up with a bunch of girls from Karen's board. We had a lot of fun even though I think Kim got bored after 2 hours, lunch ended up being 4 hours, LOL. You know how quickly time flies when you're meeting up in real life with girls you've met on the board. While we were taking group pics Kim and I made sure we took a pic of ourselves, our favorite thing to do when we're not sleeping or eating, LOL.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sistahs! I love the one of you, Kim and Dao. OMG, I would definitely overeat at an all u can eat sushi place. I don't think they have anything like that up here in the Mitten.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that was me. I hit the wrong button.

Karen