Food glorious food!

Tonight Kim and I went to eat at a Korean restaurant. She has had Korean food in the past but really doesn't remember it. She liked it. It was hard because I didn't eat the rice but I do love the meats and side dishes.

On Saturday we, along with Dao went to the Varsity. We didn't take into account the Tennessee fans in town for the game and there were tremendous lines but it was fun. We were racing another guy in line, we beat him, LOL. We all got chili cheese dogs I skipped the bun. I have a pic of all of the food but am too lazy to dl it, sorry. My place is a mess as you can imagine.

Kim really hasn't seen much of the ATL. We shop, eat and sleep. What? You didn't think I would change my life for her did you? Actually, she has taken over the nap queen crown. I'm embarrassed I sleep so little in comparison to her, LOL. The good news is she packed a few boxes while I was lounging in my bed yesterday. Hey, just cause I wasn't napping doesn't mean I can hang in my room all day, LOL. I was catching up on my tv shows.
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Mannions Speak :