Brrrr, I'm freezing!

I may need to start working in gloves, LOL. I'm wearing my flannel PJs, 2 throw blankets on my lap and a poncho. The only thing that needs covering are my hands and my nose. I turned off my gas once it started getting warmer because it would cost me $30 a month even if I wasn't using it and I was like not no but hell no! It's cheaper for me to turn it off and pay to get it turned on. The problem is, now I'm moving so I'm not going to turn it on. Looks like I'll be borrowing Dao's space heater in the very near future!

I can't remember if I said it or not but I'll be moving just after Xmas. Lina and I want to start the new year in our new home. I haven't partied on New Years in eons, what are the chances of us partying this year? I think they're pretty strong, LOL.

I've already begun the process of mentally packing. What to keep, what to put in storage, what to bring with me. We're planning on getting a furnished apt so I don't need to bring my bed but of course, that's the main reason I need storage I can't give up my bed, I love it! Brenda is going to get the furniture back that she loaned me (what would I do without her?) and she will inherit some bookshelves and hold onto my coffee table for me. Dao is going to take my desk, I bought it thinking I was going to sit there, what was I thinking? I only sit there when I have to print something out, LOL. Not worth storing. Plus, I got a killer deal on it. Really, the most important things to me are my books. I know you can all understand. OK, I love my pictures of me also, LOL.

I guess I should start gathering up boxes. As you all know, I am a professional mover so this is not very daunting to me. A year ago I moved here with a car full of stuff. Unfortunately I have acquired a lot of stuff since then but packing it up won't be a problem. Now moving it is a different story, I hope that Franklin has a strong back, LOL!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Mannions Speak :

Bo said...

Yes,you must be careful when you pack up the shrine,LOL.And not to fill the book boxes too heavy.Oh,yeah.Franklin. *G*

I haven't moved in like 8 years,I hate it.I think one of the worst parts was running around with a marker AFTER I had boxed things up,trying to figure out what I had put in the boxes.Yes,I was stupid,LOL.


I'm sorry you are so cold,I betcha I would be just comfortable *G*

Leiha said...

I usually put my books in smaller boxes so I can lift them. I need to be able to be in control of my books, LOL.

I hope that you don't have to move anytime soon Bo, it's not fun or pretty.

You would be running around in a bikini right now Bo whereas I am wearing swears and a comforter. I miss the days of running around in my nightie, LOL.