It's raining!!!

Normally I would be adverse to rain but apparently there is a drought going on in GA, that's one of the reasons I have to leave, do you know how much water I drink in a day? I could be the reason there is a drought LOL. Today I've had 3 liters of water and that is below my average. I'm actually dehydrated right now!

Actually, the only reason I noticed the rain is because I was going to take the garbage out when I heard the rain. Sure, I had ALL day to do it but it takes me awhile to get moving which is why more times then not I end up cleaning the kitchen after 11pm like tonight. I also opened all of the mail that gets piled on my table. It's mostly all junk mail and since I pay all of my bills at once nothing is ever important so it piles up til I look at it all and then dump 99% of it in the garbage (yep, decided to go through it since I had to take out the garbage, I am all about time management, LOL). It's not raining that hard and I could in theory make a mad dash to the dumpster but I don't want to get wet.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?!?! I didn't know it until Monday and I was totally shocked. It feels like we just hit November. Not that I'm complaining, you know other then my birthday it's my favorite holiday. Dao and I are going to keep it small but of course, we'll eat big, LOL. Another friend is planning on having an early Thanksgiving so that means double the turkey, woo hoo! I still remember the fab pecan pie I had last year. I will try and get that recipe to share with you all because you know I won't be cooking it.

Dao is going to make me Dianna's meatloaf recipe. Yum, lots of good eating in my future, color me happy!
Share on Google Plus

About Leiha

I love to eat and sleep. One thing is more fun to blog about than the other. In between eating and sleeping I love to travel, spend time with my family and talk about myself. :)
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Mannions Speak :

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving either. October seemed to last forever, and now, it's already mid-November. And the stupid stores have had Christmas displays up since mid-October! Way too early for me.

Bo said...

'that's one of the reasons I have to leave' *snort*

I drink tons of water at work but probably not enough when I'm home.It must have something to do with having to actually get a glass and turn on the faucet,vs. just opening the cap on a bottle.Yes,I AM lazy,LOL.

T-Day has definitely crept up on us.Nov has just flown right by.We are going to a buffet this year,I am sick of cooking Thanksgiving dinner.I get weak and almost change my mind when I think of not having any leftovers,however,LOL.

I LOVE Pecan pie!!! Esp. a la mode,yum!!!I don't know if I'm ambitious enough to make it myself but it would still be nice to have the recipe,just in case,LOL.

Chez said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving (can't remember exactly when you lot celebrate it, but obviously it's soon). Must admit if we were to steal a holiday then the one with all the food would be a good choice. I'm in pre-Christmas training already for the big turkey lunch and plum pudding. Of course by Boxing Day I'm completely over the huge hot meal, but heh .. until then bring em on baby.

Don't forget Leiha ... we like piccies of the big meals

Anonymous said...

I can't believe YOU didn't know it was Thanksgiving! LOL I'm surprised :)

Leiha said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw Xmas decorations before Halloween either. As if there is not enough pressure on us already! Yes, we know it's coming. Yes, we know we need to start shopping, blah blah blah.

Bo I drink much more water when it's in a bottle because I can drag it around with me all over. Leftovers are definitely a big fat plus about hosting Thanksgiving but I've got a plan I'm bringing tupperware to Dao's LOL.

Karen's sister is going to try and get me the recipe for the pecan pie. Keep your fingers crossed.

I've been slacking on my pics I know. I will definitely load up on the thanksgiving food! What is plum pudding? Never had it but have heard of it. As for food, yes I get too full to eat but that feeling move on quickly, LOL.

Sara, I am disappointed in myself!